• USA, Male, 31-40
Barnacles Temple Bar House, Dublin, Ireland
29th Apr 2013

This was my first stay at Barnacles' and it was a very pleasant one. Great location, and very friendly and knowledgeable staff. The hostel is pretty much directly above the Temple Bar which can be a little noisy sometimes but that's why you are supposed to bring earplugs. If you are a light sleeper this might affect your sleep, but if you are a light sleeper then why are you staying in a hostel?

• USA, Male, 31-40
25th Apr 2013

This was my second stay at the Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage and it is one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff is always very friendly and helpful and I love how all of the beds have have privacy curtains. It is very close to a tube station as well. The building is very spacious and does not feel cramped like other hostels i have stayed at. I will definitely stay here again!

Hello! we hope to have you staying with us again! thank you very much for the nice review. We are happy to know you enjoyed the most of what we have to offer. Hope to see you back someday!