Reviews: Outira

Location: Finland, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Amigos Hostel Cozumel

Cozumel, Mexico

The hostel was nice but it was located a bit further from the main square. Common facilities, rooms and beds were okey there was a musty smell in the dorm room all the time.

• 31st Dec 2013

Cocoon Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

A place that felt like home! The hostel is situated in a nice and peaceful neighborhood in Lapad. It's easy to get to the old town by foot or by bus nr 4. The place is brand new and therefore the facilities are suberb. The staff (especially Zorana) are really sweet and helpful. I can totally recommend!

• 17th Jul 2013
  • Finland

The location of the hostel is excellent (next to termini station) but facilities aren't that good (toilets are dirty, the lobby is tiny, mattresses are uncomfortable...) so in my opinion so the hostel wasn't that good value for money. However, the staff was nice and helpful and in general my stay there was okey

• 10th Jul 2013

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Great location in Sanlitun (next to the shopping malls, nightclubs and transportation)! The dorms (8 beds) were nice and spacious and the common facilities were really clean and well-kept. I will come back next year :)

• 23rd Aug 2012
  • Finland

Hi,nihao Thanks for your comments,hope you have a good time in china,see you next time. Regards Sanlitun hostel

I can easily recommend this hostel to everyone - the rooms & common facilities are clean and cozy. The cafe is good and the breakfasts are the best! The only minus was that there weren't enough lockers at our room...

• 21st Aug 2012

RiverSide YHA (Jiangpan)

Guangzhou, China

• 4th Aug 2012

Parkview Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The best hostel I've visited: a great location, clean& cozy rooms and helpful staff!

• 31st Jul 2012

• 30th Jul 2012

The Stone Bridge

Yangshuo, China

Hostel is new, nice and convenient and it is situated in a peaceful valley surrounded by plantations and local houses. It is quite far away from city center so I can recommend the place if you don't mind walking or biking a bit more - the atmosphere is totally different than in the noisy west street! The rooms are spacious and clean and beds are good. Only minus is that there is no air-con in the dormitories - only fans. The staff is friendly and helpful.

• 28th Apr 2012
  • Finland

Thanks for your advise on improving the building and our service . Our building is 3 years old, so if it looks new thats because I spend a great amount of effort to maintain the building in perfect working order and the building is the cleanest in china -I think. We are located 2 k from the bus station and 1.6 k from West Street. The 15-20 min stroll along the Li River is a relaxing walk or its a 5 min cycle to and from town. Re: dorm room a/c. I have , just two days ago, fitted a roof top cover, a roof on my roof so to speak. The additional roof across the top of the building does not allow the sun to heat up the roof dorm rooms now so the fans will be more efficient now. Also , this week, I had double glass windows fitted to the rooms on the western side of the building facing the sun. This now also makes the building more energy efficient as the rooms are better sealed now. We continue to tweak and improve our building and our service to you. Glad you did enjoy your stay in Yangshuo, please visit again one day. Cheers