Reviews: djsyther8273

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Miami Cairo Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Great [lace to stay in the heart of Cairo, Very helpuful staff! Would stay again!

Hostel Gastama

Lille, France

Great place to stay, friendly and helpful staff, epic bar which is good to meet people!

Unplugged Hostel Pocitos

Montevideo, Uruguay

Nice hostel. Only problem is that there is heaps of mosquitoes and it's very noisy

Backpackers Sunset

Florianopolis, Brazil

Good party hostel, close to the beach, met a great group of people here. They are a bit unorganised but I had a blast. Don't like the fact you can't bring your own alcohol into the hostel though, they are definitely out to make money!

Submarino Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

It's very clean and comfortable, but far from the beach if you are into surfing. The people make the atmosphere in a hostel, I found it pretty boring when I was there, but then again I like to party!

Ipanema Wave Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This is in a great location but it's so dirty and not very fun. There are other hostels right next door that are much better.

The LightHouse

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I enjoyed my stay here. It's small and cosy and good to meet other travellers! Would stay here again.

No big communal area, but it was clean and in a neat little alley - if you can find it!

You come to Vang Vieng to party right? The party starts here and finishes here. This place is loose, right down to Lan the bloke who runs it - he'll probably be out partying with ya. I hope you don't plan on sleeping because you won't be. Good place to meet people if travelling alone.

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

This place is great. In Old Bangkok, walking distance to Koh san Road and the Royal Palace. The staff are great, really friendly and very helpful. Also very clean! Stay here and you won't be disappointed.

Thank you two for choosing our hostel and taking the time to share your impressions.

Cheap Charlie's Backpackers Lodge

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Look it's good cheap in the name so you can'y expect the ritz but I also didn't expect a North Korean prison camp. Beds just chucked randomly in the dorm, no aircon, I had no fan, mosquitoes everywhere. I had no locker either as the owner had "misplaced the keys" . Gregg, the owner is a really nice guy but a complete space cadet. If he was running a business anywhere but thailand i don't know how he would stay afloat.

Sunny Guesthouse

Koh Samui, Thailand

Dave and Penzy are fantastic. The most accomodating staff I have ever met. Will definetly be staying here again in the future!

Rucksack Inn @ Temple Street

Singapore, Singapore

Only stayed one night on a stopover but it did the job. Clean, friendly staff and good location.