Antonia Houseboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Our stay on Antonia Houseboat was perfect. It is very close to central station (10-15 minute walk) but down a quiet tree-lined street. The owner was very friendly and kind, and wasn't bothered by our late arrival. The boat is beautiful, cozy, warm and very clean. The kitchen was very well stocked, and we loved making breakfast and eating it out on the little deck over the water. We highly recommend staying here, and wouldn't want to stay anywhere else in Amsterdam! Thank you for a great stay!

• 13th Oct 2013

I stayed in a single room for 3 nights. I got in very late, but it was easy to get there. The location was really convenient, close walking distance to most of the central sights and right at the train station. I didn't try the breakfast. There are lots of places you could pick things up in the train station and a super market. The room was fine and comfy. The water pressure was good and there was always hot water. There were lots of teenagers hanging around, but my room was quiet.

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

I had an excellent time at Hostel Ruthensteiner and will both recommend it to friends and stay there again if I go back to Vienna. The staff have very well anticipated the needs of their guests-- for example, they have cupboards where you can charge your phone as well as a variety of chargers if you haven't got one. I stayed in a private room, but it was easy to meet other travelers at the happy hour, which was very fun in the garden. There were a good mix of younger and older guests there, and the social a