4 Friends Hostel, Krakow, Poland
12th Aug 2016

Residential suburb - several bus stops to the centre (PZL 2.80 one way ticket). Nice place. Excellent breakfast in price. Willing staff. Parking area.

Milk & Honey Hostel, Tel Aviv, Israel
8th May 2015

Better than I expected in all respects: location, equipment, staff, atmosphere, price, etc.

Citadel Youth Hostel, Jerusalem, Israel
4th May 2015

I slept on the roof. I would invest into door of men wash room upstairs and cutlery in the kitchen. Remaining excellent for me: location, price, staff, atmosphere, etc. Next time I will use this hostel again.

13th Mar 2015

Ideal place for visit of the Old Town and whole central Istanbul. Best ever beds I have met in any hostel. Nice breakfasts. And especially, the best ever atmosphere for meeting with other people from whole the world in the common room under the roof. Thanks Saad and Mia!!! Saad is very good cook. It was my third visit there and I will stay there definitly also next time.

Cowgate Tourist Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Oct 2014

Almost in the centre of Edinburgh. Hostel has several street entrances beside the reception. And inside is divided into "flats". I stayed on the 1st floor in the 112 entrance. The "flat" had, if I do not mistake, 5 rooms. My one had 6 beds (3 bunks). The "flat" had 2 showers and 2 WC and 1 well equipped kitchen, where every evening met several people to eat and to discuss. I enjoyed my stay there.

I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have some great guests and long term guests staying in the hostel and it was great you made friends and used the kitchen area for social gatherings, because that's what they are for :)

Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
12th Sep 2014

Excelent location and breakfast included in price. Large common room. Willing staff.

Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
19th Jun 2014

I was there for 3 times and would return there definitely again. Good location, nice and spacious common room, good breakfast, excelent atmosphere. Only comment is that due to the current reconstruction of a one part of the hostel, toilets are relatively far from the lower rooms.

Hi and thanks so much for the kind words. Your welcome here anytime. Cheers.

12th Mar 2014

I was there one year ago and I was highly safisfied. Despite this year there were less guestst, I was satisfied again.

High Street Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
27th Jun 2013

Hostel in the middle of historic part of city. Very nice common rooms. Well equiped kitchen. However mixed bathrooms, nevertheless lockable shower cabins.

PLUS Camping Jolly, Venice, Italy
7.1
16th Jun 2013

I stayed in tent. Despite I asked for the same No. of the tent like in the last year, they were not willing and insisted on the tent on sunshine. The remaining was perfect.

25th Mar 2013

The best hostel I have ever been. I spent there 6 nights. Excellent location for discovering of Istanbul, very good rates, comfortable beds, great breakfast and mainly the best of the best atmosphere every evening (in the roof space) I have ever met thanks to all the staff and the owner. Especially I would like to thank (beside Mahmood) to Hossein for his kindness and willingness in every situation. For the atmosphere I would give even 101% if possible.

PLUS Camping Jolly, Venice, Italy
17th Sep 2012

I spent there alone 3 nights in 3 bed tent with light and socket for excellent price. In the camp there is free of charge internet on approx. 7 PCs, despite you have to wait for a PC for a while. After reconstructions of showers and WC block, the camp level is much better than in the last years. Only small desedvange is a bit longer distance to the bus stop.

Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
8.0
13th Jun 2012

Very good place - short distance to the London centre and realtively cheap. Big common room for contact with other hostel visitors.

Ciak Hostel, Rome, Italy
7.4
13th May 2012

I stayed with my wife in private 2-3 beds room in Brixi street, i.e. approx 200-300 m from the main residency of Ciak Hostel. Despite snap of this room looks better on web , we were satisfied. Room on the 1st floor has own toilet and shower inside. A covered terrace with tables is on the roof. There use to being breakfast and you can cook there too, despite the conditions for it are relatively poor. Generally, it worths for money. Better than a hotel for me.