Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Almost in the centre of Edinburgh. Hostel has several street entrances beside the reception. And inside is divided into "flats". I stayed on the 1st floor in the 112 entrance. The "flat" had, if I do not mistake, 5 rooms. My one had 6 beds (3 bunks). The "flat" had 2 showers and 2 WC and 1 well equipped kitchen, where every evening met several people to eat and to discuss. I enjoyed my stay there.

I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have some great guests and long term guests staying in the hostel and it was great you made friends and used the kitchen area for social gatherings, because that's what they are for :)

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Excelent location and breakfast included in price. Large common room. Willing staff.

Smart Russell Square

I was there for 3 times and would return there definitely again. Good location, nice and spacious common room, good breakfast, excelent atmosphere. Only comment is that due to the current reconstruction of a one part of the hostel, toilets are relatively far from the lower rooms.

Hi and thanks so much for the kind words. Your welcome here anytime. Cheers.

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I was there one year ago and I was highly safisfied. Despite this year there were less guestst, I was satisfied again.

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Hostel in the middle of historic part of city. Very nice common rooms. Well equiped kitchen. However mixed bathrooms, nevertheless lockable shower cabins.

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

I stayed in tent. Despite I asked for the same No. of the tent like in the last year, they were not willing and insisted on the tent on sunshine. The remaining was perfect.

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The best hostel I have ever been. I spent there 6 nights. Excellent location for discovering of Istanbul, very good rates, comfortable beds, great breakfast and mainly the best of the best atmosphere every evening (in the roof space) I have ever met thanks to all the staff and the owner. Especially I would like to thank (beside Mahmood) to Hossein for his kindness and willingness in every situation. For the atmosphere I would give even 101% if possible.

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

I spent there alone 3 nights in 3 bed tent with light and socket for excellent price. In the camp there is free of charge internet on approx. 7 PCs, despite you have to wait for a PC for a while. After reconstructions of showers and WC block, the camp level is much better than in the last years. Only small desedvange is a bit longer distance to the bus stop.

Smart Russell Square

Very good place - short distance to the London centre and realtively cheap. Big common room for contact with other hostel visitors.

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

I stayed with my wife in private 2-3 beds room in Brixi street, i.e. approx 200-300 m from the main residency of Ciak Hostel. Despite snap of this room looks better on web , we were satisfied. Room on the 1st floor has own toilet and shower inside. A covered terrace with tables is on the roof. There use to being breakfast and you can cook there too, despite the conditions for it are relatively poor. Generally, it worths for money. Better than a hotel for me.