Location: Mexico, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Rainbow Lodge HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Even though the location was excellent and the staff was always very helpful, for the price I expected more quality. To get into my top bunk I needed to climb, kneel on the locker (that was the ladder) and squeeze into the 40 cm between the bed and the roof. Also there wasn't a window in the room... In general the hostel lacks of atmosphere. I've been in many hostels, in expensive cities (some of them more expensive that HK) paying the same or less for better services. I wouldn't recommend it

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

The location is more than great!!!! Just it needs a place to leave your luggage so you won't have to go back to the hostel where we did the check in.

Snuffel Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Is my 3rd time in Snuffel and this time was great as I found it all changed and new!!! An amazing improvement I could say! I definitely recommend to stay here, the room and bathroom was very clean, the bed very comfy and the new design of the hostel is great! 1 of the best hostels I've ever been!

Toc Hostel Madrid

Madrid, Spain

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

The atmosphere of the common areas is really good, but you could improve a lot the dorms, they look old, not very clean (as much as the carpet and toiletts) and they don't match at all with the general design of the hostel... I wouln't stay there in one of their dorms again.

Urkmez Hotel

Selcuk, Turkey

The staff was great, very friendly and helpful!!! The rooms were amazing, very clean and nicely decorated; the breakfast was delicious and it wasn't just toast and juice, we had plenty of choice from different traditional turkish meals. I would come back and recommend it!!!

Nobel Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The location is excellent!!! The private room are ok but they could have some more atmosphere. The breakfast was very nice.

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

My 2nd time in the hostel and it was as good as the first time. The private room was really good, with a nice balcony and ensuite. The breakfast was nice and they offer you nice free dinners during the weeks. Great location, just a few steps away from the train station.

Pagration Youth Hostel

Athens, Greece

Not very close to the main atractions of Athens but well conected by buses. It was kind of silly the fact that you have to pay to have hot water in the shower, but we knew that before. Also for the bed they give you 1 sheet and a veeery warm blanquet when the weather is around 34°C. The staff (Miriam) vert friendly.

Afrodete Hotel

Santorini, Greece

We just definitely love it! Everything was perfect, our room, the atmosphere, the food... the owner was very friendly and helpful, in general all the staff was; amd always looking for every detail that made us confortable. The location great, just a few minutes walking to the center of Fira and well connected to buses stop to all the Island, like Oia. I will come back again!

Hotel Anita

Piraeus, Greece

The staff was very friendly and helpful! The hotel has everything you need just to go by for one night before take a ferry; and also they have the service to drive you to the port at the perfect time for you to take the ferri.

Old Town Brasov Hostel

Brasov, Romania

The guy in the reception wasn't very friendly. The bathroom wasn't clean and the light in there didn't worked. Also when we arrived the beds weren't ready and he justified saying that he was very busy that day... I had to sleep without a pillow because they were dirty. For my next time in Brasov, I'll definitely stay somewhere else.

You arrived in early morning... this for the bathroom wasn't clean, because it was too early (before the others tourists check-out time). The lights at all of our bathroom are on lights senzors (when is daylight, they are off, and they are automatically turned on in the evening, when someone walks into the bathrooms).

Green Frog Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Nice hostel and well located. All the staff really helpful even before we arrived at the hostel. Marius was really friendly and helpful, we felt like if we had met him for a long time, like a friend. Just at night noisy because some people were having a party in the common area; buy in general everything was ok.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel