Reviews: fruges12

Location: Ireland, Gender: Male, Age: 28

I booked here for 2 nights but ended up staying for 25 nights.. Amazing family atmosphere in this hostel. I had the best time ever and met amazing people! Tours are run 6 days per week.. Its 1 or 2 blocks from Waikiki beach. Say hi to Pappa Shaun, Shirley and Margret from me :)

The area is Inglewood which is full of gangs. The staff were not friendly. I was talking to a girl in the pool area at 2am and the owner kicked her out because he thought she was a hooker (she wasn't in the end, she had a room in the hostel). He also tried to kick me out. There is a bar which is open to the street people. The airport shuttle is free which is excellent. Take the staff out of it and the area and this could be an amazing place to stay with swimming pool etc..

Clink78

big hostel with a nightclub downstairs.. nice place

nice homie hostel.. great stay during the fringe festival weekend.

The most accommodating hostel I have ever stayed at.. The owner's father had just died but he still arranged for someone to come and check us in to the hostel.. The next morning it was raining and Padraig went to the shop next door and got us an umbrella. The rooms were very clean. Highly recommended and I will be back again :)

Rainbow Hostel Doolin

Doolin, Ireland

excellent hostel.. the owner Matty was great.. we had a great stay here.. met some people and went to the local bar for music and drinks.. great stay here.

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

nice big hostel.. rooms were a little small but otherwise it was fine

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

nice hostel.. would defo recommend and would stay there again.

excellent hostel for meeting people.. free keg of beer every night and lots of other activities going on..

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

wifi wasnt great in the rooms.. other than that this was a nice hostel in a nice town

i had a bad experience in this city but the hostel was nice

HQ Cafe

Nha Trang, Vietnam

clean modern hostel.. the only bad thing was the matress on the bottom bunks was very soft.. too soft. Other than that we enjoyed our stay..

Om Ganesh Hostel

Koh Phangan, Thailand

The only bad things about this hostel were that there was no common room and that the security wasn't great .. other than that it was an excellent stay and I would definately stay there again.

The Lounge

Koh Samui, Thailand

great hostel.. everything including the building seems brand new.. right beside the port where you catch the ferry to koh panang for full moon. So if you are looking for a chilled out night before full moon then stay here and walk to the port the next morning to head to full moon.

Patong Backpacker Hostel

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

nice hostel right in the heart of Patong.. walk to the beach or walk to Bangla road for the mayhem! Great hostel but my advice is not to get too caught up in the Patong nightlife, get yourself off to Phi Phi and the other islands asap.