Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 39

Ukelele Hostel, Montevideo, Uruguay
1st Jul 2015

The environment is really friendly and the staff is well prepared to provide the guests with any information either about sigthseeings or the Uruguayan nightlife .Personally, I felt as I was in my parents home.

Casa Mango Mango, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
7.1
5th Jul 2013

I really liked to stay at Casa Mango Mango. It's placed in a picturesque neighbourhood of Rio de Janeiro near Lapa where the tourist can find several bars which have live brazilian and latin music. In addiction, the hostel has a friendly atmosphere and for whom don't intend to go to the beach, there is a nice swimming pool where the guests can let their hair down.

Curitiba Casa Hostel, Curitiba, Brazil
5th Apr 2013

Essa foi a primeira vez que me hospedei no Curitiba Casa Hostel. Achei o ambiente agradável, bem organizado e o atendimento foi realmente um diferencial. Das próximas vezes que for à Curitiba, esse Hostel será minha primeira opção.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Lime House Youth Hostel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
6.6
28th Dec 2012

I stayed in Lime House just for one night. Although the atmosphere seems to be good and the staff is kind, I wasn't very keen on security. I couldn't find lockers to keep baggages and I had to leave it beside my bed. As I spent a short perod of time the only thing I'm able to recommend to the hostel is installing lockers in order to backpackers can keep their stuffs.