Jollyboys Camp

Livingstone, Zambia

Nice and peaceful, a couple of things though, satellite not working, showers in mens not working properly, power failure and no back up generator, internet not working.

• 19th Dec 2013

Vy Khanh Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The highlight of the morning was Vy bringing me freshly brewed vietnamese coffee! Great place to stay

• 28th Feb 2012
  • South Africa

Dear Guests, Thank you very much for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again and, hopefully, to get a higher ratings from you. ;-) Best regards, Your Vy Khanh Guesthouse ;-) (Ms Vy)

Allexsis Hotel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great place in the heart of KL, most friendly staff who were very welcoming and the best perk was being able to return to chill out in the hostel after I'd checked out as my train was only leaving at 11pm the next evening, i could even take a shower! Also coffee readily available and toast for breakfast.

• 14th Jan 2012

Jeju Hiking Inn

Jeju Island, South Korea

I was really grateful for the map and tips on catching the different busses that the owner gave me when I arrived. It made finding things and getting around a lot easier. One tip for the hostel; it would make a big difference if they supplied coffee and tea in the kitchen, not a big cost and would make a big impact.