KulturBerlin - Icba Wasi

Sucre, Bolivia

This hostel surprised me at how cool it was, me and my friends loved this place as it was social, clean, good food, great dorm room even though you had to climb a huge ladder to get to a certain section of the room but I guess that was the fun of this very different hostel. The German owner is a great guy who lives in the hostel with his family. He really listens to the needs of his guests and does his best to provide this. Loved this place and was a great place to really hangout when in sucre.

Loki Salta

Salta, Argentina

Although this hostel is literally in the middle of nowhere that is what makes it great, it is a getaway destination where you can kind of detox, well at least during the day as at night the place turns into a really fun party. I wish this place had a kitchen but it was not a big deal as the food served off the menu was amazing. Beds were probably the most comfortable i have slept in since my time here in south America. Emma the owner is very helpful and she does her best to help her guests.

• 26th Mar 2013

Milhouse Hipo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This hostel really is a party hostel, i intended to stay her for a 4 nights but it then turned into 10 days, great party hostel but unless you have great will power to wake up and do things during the day after a big night you may want to split your time between this hostel and another less party like one. Overall had a great time but it may have been because I already made my group of friends while traveling, may be a little harder for someone who is just starting off.

• 17th Mar 2013

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

One of the best and most social hostels I have stayed. Staff are great. Perfect for solo travellers.

• 28th Feb 2013