This is an excellent budget hostel. I particularly appreciate the clean environment throughout the whole place. They also offer satisfactory continental breakfast. It's not really in the city centre but it is easily accessible by the tube and buses. Will definitely recommend to others.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

This hostel is generally a nice place to stay in terms of its quiet environment, its proximity to city centre and cleanliness in the room. What can be improved is the shower facility as it is too small. The mattress is also soft that I could not sleep very well. But given the price level, the quality is still worth the money.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, our showers are different sizes, one is slightly smaller than the other but still big enough to shower and change, we use memory foam mattresses but upon request we can supply a harder mattress as per your request, thank you for your comments.

360 Hostel MalasaƱa

Madrid, Spain

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I like the general experience of staying at this hostel. Staff is very helpful and friendly all the time. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and tidy. I would definitely stay here again if I visit Spain again!

HelloBCN Hostel