Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

It was kinda loud over the weekends. It's right on a party street with a lot of bars. But it was a really great hostel, so that made up for it.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

I stayed in all female dorm room it was SO pink. I'm not complaining... Just saying.

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The staff was so welcoming and very eager to help (Agga was incredible and super sweet). Cool events, nice people, super clean, charger right by your bed, funky city, what more could you ask for? I only wish... I stayed longer.

The hostel was full and this was the cheapest hotel available. No complaints. I had the best night sleep I had in a while.

Citystay Mitte

Berlin, Germany

I was assigned to a private room even though I knew I paid for a dorm. I did say something, but the guy at desk said it was his mistake and shouldn't be a problem. On my second night I was woken up at 2:30 am by someone trying to enter the room. Shortly after an employee asked me to come downstairs to the lobby which was also the bar to figure out where I should go. It was pretty awkward in my pyjamas. Mistakes happen, but I thought it could have been hadled better. I did get a free breakfast.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Jazz on the Park-Hostel

New York, USA

Airlie Waterfront Backpackers

Airlie Beach, Australia

Global on the Waterfront

Cairns, Australia

Every night I stayed there I got woken up by people yelling in the hallway a bunch of times until 4 or 5 am. There were a couple other minor inconveniences, but that was really the only thing that bothered me.

YHA Auckland City

Auckland, New Zealand

Flinders Station Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

I really liked this hostel, cause you could go up to your room for quiet or go downstairs to the lobby and the bar for fun.

Home Travellers Motel- St Kilda

Melbourne, Australia

If you like to party, this is an awesome place. But it's not so great for getting a quiet night's sleep. Everyone was really friendly and there was always stuff to do. Really close to the beach, but not so close to the city.

Transit Backpackers

Hobart, Australia

I had a 12 bed dorm room to myself. Which was kinda cool. I believe September was low season. It was quiet which was good cause I had to be up before 7 for a tour the next day.

Hi Hailey, Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again soon.

Kings Cross Backpackers