Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Absoloot Value Accommodation

Queenstown, New Zealand

Very clean, big rooms. The street noise is a little loud but with earplugs it's fine. The best wifi in all of NZ!

Dorset House Backpackers

Christchurch, New Zealand

Reception closes at 6 which is disappointing. My room had single beds which is nice. There is no atmosphere in the hostel what so ever.

The Cambridge Hotel & Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

Felt like a hotel. The bar downstairs was loud at night

Criterion Art Deco Backpackers

Napier, New Zealand

Beautiful building close to the waterfront. Wifi needs to be purchased. The free city wifi does not work in the hostel. Two big common areas which are lovely. Rather loud.

Rainbow Lodge Backpackers

Taupo, New Zealand

I booked a female dorm and on the second night they put males in the dorm since they were the only available beds. I just felt that they shouldn't advertize all female dorms (men snore) and not provide them. They pretended they didn't know that we paid for all female dorm. Left a sour taste in my mouth. If that incident didn't happen I would have really liked this hostel.

Rotorua Central Backpackers

Rotorua, New Zealand

Nice homey hostel. The single beds were a lovely change from bunk beds. Each bed also had hooks and a power outlet! Very clean and quiet at night. Highly recommended

Glad you enjoyed your stay - safe journeys Neil

Hi Patagonia Hostel Puerto Madryn

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

Fantastic lockers. The BBQ night is fantastic! The hostel is clean and has comfortable beds.

America del Sur Hostel

El Calafate, Argentina

Great hostel. Bathroom attached to the room which is a nice.

The Singing Lamb Backpackers

Puerto Natales, Chile

Great hostell! Clean, big lockers, comfortable beds with an outlet at every bed! What more could you ask for?

Hospedaje Costanera

Punta Arenas, Chile

It's more of a big bed and breakfast than a hostel.

Palafito Sur

Chiloe, Chile

Very loud. You hear every step, sneeze etc. The comforters do not have covers. My room had a big window and no curtain so everyone could see into the room at night. Also you aren't allowed to drink alcohol I'm the hostel. Wouldn't recommend this location.

Hostal El Refugio

Pucon, Chile

One of the nest hostels I've ever stayed at. Friendly and helpful staff, the most comfortable beds, fantastic lounge room complete with hammock chair! I loved it!