Old City Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

Everything was definitely fine.

Soho Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Friendly and helpful staff, good atmosphere. The only problem might be low number of facilities (2 showers, one toilet, one toilet/shower - but on the other hand I never stood in a queue longer than one person). I'd come back and recommend.

Boomerang Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Batumi Globus

Batumi, Georgia

For me it was very good place with friendly and helpful staff. People around were also cool and the common area (room+yard) is the place where social life blossoms :)

Hostel Georgia

Tbilisi, Georgia

Great place, nice staff, clean. There was some problem with hot water, but it's not that relevant.

• 1st May 2012
  • Poland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very nice atmosphere, very helpful staff. Only 2 bathrooms, but I never had to wait, so for me it seemed to be enough. Good location, supermarket nearby and equipped kitchen - all You need to keep Your trip budget.

Good Morning Hostel Belgrade

Belgrade, Serbia

Very good, well localised place, with nice, great staff. Greetings for anyone I met there! Brand new, clean place.

Hostel Dobre Sedlo

Prague, Czech Republic

If You're not Slavic, You might have problem with getting in touch with people from reception. I say location is good, because I've checked it's not in Prague (You should always check the address before You book!) and in Ricany it's close to rail station and supermarket. Cleanliness - hm - common parts are not very clean, though our room was in very good condition. Beware as there's no pottery, plates etc. in kitchen!

Thank you it is nice to hear encouraging comments. We try to do the best. Now we finished meeting room for our guests, bought things in the kitchen and in one week hopefully finish new bathrooms. Looking forward to your next visit.

Boomerang Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

very good and calm place; Marian is very friendly man, though he's got some problems with english. Anyway Slavic people would always find a common language (some mix of languages), though if you're not Slavic his girlfriend can help with english language, so no problem for anyone, and get along together well. I recommend this hostel to everyone and hope to come back in there!