Pegasus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
7.1
11th Aug 2013

Not perfect bad, but it was OK for one night. No wifi in the room. One big room to leave your begs which is open almost all the time, but good thing is that staff said not to leave important things there but to bring them on reception.

YHA London Oxford Street, London, England
20th May 2013

Everything was good except internet. This price of accomodation should include internet. Extra 5 GBP per day for wi-fi is to much. Will not stay next time becouse of this. Otherwise, very nice, very clean hostel with extremly good staff and one of best locations in the city.

Corvin Point Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
11th Feb 2013

One big BRAVO for staff! Place was clean, rooms are nice. I booked 4-bad room and I got 6-bad room for same money, but there was only one more guy. Anyway, next time I will stay there, too.

Hostel Oki Doki, Warsaw, Poland
31st Oct 2012

My roommates was very bad. There was not any alterative for toalet while building was without of water suply. Staff is just perfect!

• Serbia,
Ivanhoe Hostel, Rome, Italy
5.3
24th May 2011

BUGS, BUGS, BUGS!!! Hostels in Rome are very expensive, and this was one of the cheapest. The location is really good. Before I went there, I readed a lot comment about bad bugs. I stayed three days and last night I found a few small bugs. In the morning I saw one guest who was arguing with the owner for the same problem. The owner reacted as if it happened the first time, and I'm sure it's not! Also, many guests reported that the staff make parties and playing loud music, which is true.