Reviews: pouyahoo1206

Location: Iran, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Soho Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent! cheap, amazing location and wonderful stuff! I had a booking in 13 beds dorm, but I didn't like the bed and they changed to 6 beds room without additional change! it's in amazing location next to nightlife center! totally recommended for those who like to see Istanbul's nightlife!

B&B Il Magnifico

Florence, Italy

Alain is an amazing multilingual guy! he gave us amazing tips, don't miss the restaurant he recommends ;) everything was perfect! highly and totally recommended!

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

Giovanni has a caring&fathery personality (sometimes too much), he helped us by calling to take a taxi, he is a friendly man (especially with girls), I had a problem with shower and he fixed it without complaining, he gives you a very extended guide to Napoli, it's very nice of him, but on the other hand, he's bias about Napoli, some exaggeration about Napoli and discouragement about other cities which wasn't pleasant. Rooms have AC which is very nice, but there is no lockers in the room.

We Love F. Tourists

Lisbon, Portugal

F. Amazing hostel, very good location, friendly amd uelpfull stuff, clean rooms and bathroom, and very good breakfast. Highly and totally recommended!

Retox Party Hostel