• Canada, Female, 25-30
Beds&Drinks, Miami, USA
16th Feb 2016

We had a great stay! At the front desk, they would ask you what the problem is, work on something else, and then come back to you on a regular basis which was really annoying. Also, what's with the breakfast in a bag? Just put out the fruit, yogurt and whatever else you are handing out and leave it until it runs out! The guy who worked at the bar at night was also VERY slow, the guy from Arkansa was awesome!

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
Firehouse Hostel, Austin, USA
7.7
12th Feb 2016

I think the towels are unnecessary instead of paper towels in the bathroom - they always run out! Also, no one was there to check us out when we left.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
15th Jul 2015

Love the plugs inside lockers and the breakfast was fantastic!

Arenal Backpackers Resort, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
18th Dec 2014

My sister and I had a great stay at Arenal Backpackers. It rained non-stop and we knew our stuff would never get dry so we used the laundry service. It cost $9 for half a garbage bag and our clothes came back no problem. The location is excellent. We reserved all our tours from vendors on the street because they were cheaper than the hostel and had no issues, just know what the hostel is charging and make sure you get it for less! Don't do the 2 volcanoes, 1 day 10 hour tour, it was awful!

Little Hanoi Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
23rd May 2014

I can't describe how amazing this hostel was. Kim and Dave rock. They will make every effort to make you feel at home and have a conversation with their guests on a regular basis to make sure they have the most pleasant stay possible. I felt at home during my time in Hanoi. I left all my stuff there during my trips to Sapa and Halong Bay which they organized for me. I partied at the Hanoi Backpackers hostel and came back here to my cozy (& quiet) hostel... the best strategy I swear!

Long Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
18th May 2014

I loved my stay at Long Hostel! Cam really makes you feel right at home and offers great advice. They also remember your name and from the minute you check in you feel safe and excited to be in Vietnam! The rooms were good with lockers and although it wasn't the most social hostel, I still met lots of other travellers.

The Siem Reap Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
16th May 2014

Awesome place and very social! Big lockers and nice to have a pool to cool down. I loved the white board to sign up to share a tuk tuk with fellow travelers. Free airport pick up was a nice touch too!

Spicythai Backpackers, Chiang Mai, Thailand
8.0
5th May 2014

BEST place to meet travelers. I had the most amazing time in Chiang Mai and this hostel did not disappoint. At night they will drive you to the bar which is great for both the people going out, and to keep the hostel quiet. I LOVED this place and was so sad to leave!

NapPark Hostel at Khao San, Bangkok, Thailand
2nd May 2014

Awesome hostel, very safe and secure. The curtains in between the beds make the rooms feel much more private. Huge lockers and right next to Khoa San Road... great to party at night but far enough away to keep the hostel quiet. An oasis away from the craziness of the city!! Would highly recommend to meet other travelers.