Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I can't describe how amazing this hostel was. Kim and Dave rock. They will make every effort to make you feel at home and have a conversation with their guests on a regular basis to make sure they have the most pleasant stay possible. I felt at home during my time in Hanoi. I left all my stuff there during my trips to Sapa and Halong Bay which they organized for me. I partied at the Hanoi Backpackers hostel and came back here to my cozy (& quiet) hostel... the best strategy I swear!

• 23rd May 2014

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I loved my stay at Long Hostel! Cam really makes you feel right at home and offers great advice. They also remember your name and from the minute you check in you feel safe and excited to be in Vietnam! The rooms were good with lockers and although it wasn't the most social hostel, I still met lots of other travellers.

• 18th May 2014

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Awesome place and very social! Big lockers and nice to have a pool to cool down. I loved the white board to sign up to share a tuk tuk with fellow travelers. Free airport pick up was a nice touch too!

• 16th May 2014

Spicythai Backpackers

Chiang Mai, Thailand

BEST place to meet travelers. I had the most amazing time in Chiang Mai and this hostel did not disappoint. At night they will drive you to the bar which is great for both the people going out, and to keep the hostel quiet. I LOVED this place and was so sad to leave!

• 5th May 2014

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Awesome hostel, very safe and secure. The curtains in between the beds make the rooms feel much more private. Huge lockers and right next to Khoa San Road... great to party at night but far enough away to keep the hostel quiet. An oasis away from the craziness of the city!! Would highly recommend to meet other travelers.

• 2nd May 2014