Location France, Gender Male, Age 31

• France, Male, 25-30
Alex Villa Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
7th Apr 2013

Very good location, perfect for visiting the city center by foot. The owner gave us a lot of useful information about things to do in Bucharest and he was also very friendly. I strongly recommend this hostel if you are looking for a low budget quality break.

A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof, Dusseldorf, Germany
4.7
3rd Jul 2011

I advise anybody to avoid this HOSTEL because of the staff!!! They are very very RUDE! I tried to write my review with all my dissapointments but there are to much words and the box here is too small.The ideea is the staff were very rude, like they are working for NASA or FBI or I don't know.I asked on arrival(14:40) if we can check in and the answer was NO. It was shown checkin TIME 15:00 and "We'll do our best to checkingin you earlier" At 15:00 there was a big queue and we checked in at 16:00

Hostel K�ln, Cologne, Germany
1st Jul 2011

The best Hostel I've stayed. Very nice location, very clean, the room is very big and clean, the bathroam is also very clean . The staff is very helpful. The breakfast is very good and various.

AmicitiA (former Friesland), Amsterdam, Netherlands
9.0
28th Jun 2011

Very good value for money in Amsterdam. Good location, 10 min walk fom the Amsterdam Central station or from city center - this is very helpful. If you are planning to visit a lot of things and just to sleep is the perfect choice for budget accomodation. The room is like in the pictures (very small) but as I sad, is more than sufficient for sleeping. The showers and the toliet are clean. The breakfast is good and the staff are very helpful.