Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

This hostel has tons for its patrons to do, however it is for a cost. For example, the nightl pub crawl, free at other hostels, costs 12Euro at Way. There are paella night for 2Euros, Tango lessons, and more. The common area makes it easy to meet people and so does all of the hostel's activities. I enjoyed my stay. The beds were comfortable, bathrooms clean and staff was great!

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

This hostel was great! Especially for socializing! They offer free Sangria everyday from 8pm to 9pm and do free walking tours. The staff is also very knowledgeable of Seville and places to go out and eat. The showers were clean and the water heat and pressure was great--which means a lot when you've been traveling for a while. Really take advantage of the atmosphere and sit in the common area outdoors and chat up other people and exchange info.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

I thought it was a great blend between a hotel and a hostel. There is a restaurant downstairs, along with a steam room, hot box and pool. But it is almost too large to the point where it could be hard to meet people. I wouldn't recommend this hostel for lone travelers, but it was great. The beds were comfy, it was clean, and the breakfast for 6Euro was kind-of worth it. There was a good variety.

Second Home Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel is really close to the metro line, which is really convenient. The hostel hosts dinners for 10TL every Friday, and its a great opportunity to socialize with the other people staying in the hostel, then every Friday and Saturday we headed out to a club together. Second Home Hostel had a great atmosphere and the staff was super helpful. The showers were pleasantly hot and the bathroom was clean.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Despite being in the old city, the hostel is actually really easy to find. You wind a bit, and take a couple of turns that aren't really expected but it's not difficult at all. And if you arrive in Marrakech at night and call the hostel, they can meet you in the old square in front of one of the famous cafes. The atmosphere was great! It was really easy to meet fellow travelers in the central area. Breakfast was substantial and free. If you're traveling in the winter, the rooms can get cold

Funny-Farm

Interlaken, Switzerland

This hostel is within walking distance from Outdoor-Interlaken and a couple other adventure facilitators. I didn't get a chance to check out the club because the adventure stuff tired me out, but the club below sounded happening. It was also very easy to meet people.

Citadel Youth Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

They advertise breakfast included, but it's really not. They provide a kitchen and cooking capabilities - not the food itself. And when you show up, your payment is due in cash only. If you booked a bed on the roof, it may be hard to find a spot. The roof was pretty full when I was there and often times had to leave me backpack on the mat/mattress I slept on to secure my spot. I was also with friends who helped out, but if your a group of two and plan on sticking together, it could be difficult

We are not sure where it said we offer breakfast , unless you read it in the lonely plant book which they never update ,but i can see you booked through hostel world and we did not advertise that with them ,but we are sorry to hear about your stay and hope next time we can give you a more comfortable stay . Thank you Adam Adam

This hostel stay was great! Keep in mind those who don't drink