Location: Peru, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Be My Guest Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

Hostel has by far the WORST reception/staff I have ever seen at a Hostel. They 1) Are never at the front desk (walk around = drinking/smoking 24/7); 2) Know nothing about Bucharest/Romania (one girl didn't know what Bran/Peles castles were when I wanted to book a tour; 3) Can't perform simple tasks (my laundry was lost b/c of a shift change). If you need help only ask the two Romanian girls who work there (skinny blond/partially shaved head short brunette). a shame b/c everything else is great.

Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise

Belgrade, Serbia

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Best city tour in Sarajevo, I've stayed twice.

Family Stanos

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Quite possibly the best family run hostel I've ever stayed at. Excellent location right above the city walls with amazing views of Dubrovnik and the ocean. You'd be wise to stay here!

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Best city tour in Sarajevo! Family run with great attention to guests' needs.

Zara City Apartments

Zadar, Croatia

The receptionist was less than helpful at answering any question I had. It seemed as if I had to pry any information from her over her cold dead body. My questions were pretty basic too and not things I could figure out on my own like "what is the wifi password?" I mean, sorry it's not written anywhere and I didn't magically know it was 23us4b$12.... come on. The room itself was nice except that the door handle was broken and some drunks tried to push the door in at 3am.

Apartment Kristic Plitvice

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Everything about this place is great except that its a little hard to find because their sign is super small/hard to see off the main road and the wifi was spotty.

Funk Lounge

Zagreb, Croatia

Pal's Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Nothing bad to say about this place. Staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. The location beside St. Stephen's basilica is ideal. It would have been nice if the washing machine in the flat was functional but that's just me being picky. Thanks for the stay!

Hostel Blues