Reviews: nayaraleite

Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Really cool staff and perfect location! I know this is quite common here in NZ, but Nomads should give free wifi in the bedrooms like most hostels in Europe do. Unfortunately you gotta pay to have that. That's my only complaint.

Absoloot Value Accommodation

Queenstown, New Zealand

Perfect location and awesome staff. Loved the free tea/coffee. It was worth every penny!

Bed & Chai

New Delhi, India

Good wifi, good breakfast (their masala chai is delicious) and really friendly staff! Couldn't ask for more on my first trip to India!

City Hostel Nürnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

I only stayed at this hostel for one night, so all I can say is the location is good and the bedroom is clean. The only problem for me was that you have to pay to use the wifi!!!

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I already stayed in two others Wombats and they're always great. Location is perfect (very close to the central train station), the rooms are clean and you always receive one free drink at the bar! The only problem with them is that there's no wifi in the bedrooms! And this one particularly had no kitchen. They say there are safety measures which I didn't quite understand, but kitchen in a hostel is really important. Other than that, I recommend Wombats.

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

Sleephere is more than a Hostel. You can really feel at home, because Karel is an excellent host. The house is beautiful and the bedroom is comfortable and clean! Highly recommend it!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

It was the second time I stayed in a Wombats hostel and I had also a good experience. Good location, very friendly staff and clean bedrooms. The only negative point is that there's no wifi in the bedrooms.

It's a really good hostel, well located and the breakfast is really worth the €3,80. The only negative point is that there's no wifi in the bedrooms.

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff was always there to help and to give good tips of the city. The room and the bathroom were really big and clean, and there was even a kitchen inside the room! I'm sure when I come back to Prague I'll stay at this hostel again!

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

The kitchen was very good and the staff was really helpful. The hostel's location is perfect, only 5 minutes walking from the main train station. My only problem was that it was a little bit difficult to sleep because of the noise coming from the street. Besides that, I'd consider it a good hostel.

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best (if not the best) hostels I've ever stayed in. The room I stayed was really awesome and there was a beautiful drawing on the wall. The bathroom was really clean and the breakfast was nice. The only thing I didn't like was that I only stayed for one night! But when I visit Lisbon again I'll definitely stay at Living Lounge Hostel.

Very clean hostel with friendly staff and really close to the subway station. They also give a free caipirinha every night (if you don't know what a caipirinha is, google it), and the wi fi connection is really fast compared to other hostels we've stayed in. Highly recommended!

It was a little awkward because I didn't stay in the Hostel Luis Velez. I went there to check in but then the guy in the reception told me that my bedroom was in another building (at least it was just one block away). The hostel where I really stayed was called Cervelo and it looked like a hotel. The problem was that Madrid is really hot in the summer and there was no ventilator in the bedroom (you have to pay an extra fee if you want it).

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel has a very good location (you just need to walk one minute to get to the subway station) and the staff was very helpful. The biggest problem (really big) was the cleanliness. The bedroom was ok but the kitchen and the bathtub of the third floor were digusting. It looked like they haven't been cleaned for a long time!

Friends Hostel

Rome, Italy

This hostel looks like an apartment, because there's kitchen and bathroom just for two bedrooms. The staff is excellent. Giorgio gives the best tips about the city. And there's breakfast included (try the croissant with nutella, it's delicious). The only problem I found was that I had to pay the entire amount in cash.

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

Very good location, near the Grand Canal. The room was excellent (it even had a TV) and clean. The hostel looked like a hotel and the staff was very helpful.

BackpackerBerlin

Berlin, Germany

Best hostel ever. The bedroom and the bathroom were very clean and beautiful. Loved the checkered floor in the bedroom. And the location was awesome, with good (and cheap) pubs near the hostel.

Arknoa Houseboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

There's no better place to stay in Amsterdam than in a houseboat. The location was great, near Amsterdam Central Station, but it was a little difficult to find the boat in the first time because the city is confusing. Noa, the owner, was the best hostess we could ask for. She is always willing to help the guests and she gives good tips about the city. The room we booked, the Elephant room, was big, clean and very comfortable, and the view was fantastic. Very good experience.

There's nothing to complain about the hostel, but I didn't quite like the location. It was near the subway station, but the neighbourhood was dirty and far from the major points in the city, although it was near the Sacre Coeur.

Keystone House Kings Cross

Very good hostel with an excellent location. King's Cross is just one block away and there is Starbucks and Mc Donalds on the corner. The only problem I found was with the cleanliness in the bedroom, because there was an empty bottle under the bed and hair on the sheets from the past guests. But I'd definitely stay there again :)