Reviews: nayaraleite

Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

Excellent location, super easy access by bus from/to the airport. Rooms were clean, but a bit tight though. Was not easy to storage the backpack in a tiny room with two bunk beds. Would also consider installing some individual outlets for each bed.

• 3rd Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

Thank you for your review. Great to hear you enjoyed our hostel, the location and you found everything clean. We are working on changing the configurations of each room and installing new outlets. We would love to see you here again soon. Cody - Assistant Manager.

Warsaw Downtown Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Super enjoyed this hostel. Close to the central station and really good breakfast (free one, btw). Loved the fact that there was an outlet in each bed. Big thumbs up for the amazing staff, especially the guy in the first picture - unfortunately my horrible memory doesn't allow me to remember his name.

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Globetrotter

One of my favourite hostels for sure! Located in the old town, really close to the central station and with an amazing staff. You just need to buy a drink - coffee or juice - and you get a really good breakfast included. I loved the decoration in the rooms and the bathrooms with black walls! No doubt I'll stay there again when I visit Krakow again.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Globetrotter

Hi There! Thank you so much for your amazing words! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and remember that you are always welcome there! We need to go for the crazy pub crawl together! :) Cheers!

Amstel House Hostel

Berlin, Germany

My room had a horrible cigarettes smell. That's an awful thing for a non-smoker like me. I'm pretty sure someone smoked there before I arrive, so they need to put some smoke detectors in the rooms! Only good thing was the €5 breakfast. Good thing I only stayed there one night.

• 20th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

Dear Nayara, thanks for your rating. We do not allow to smoke inside our building. Of course sometimes some guests do so. But that´s not the reason why we have fire detectors installed. We do this for security reasons in case of fire to better can guide the fire fighters. Anyway I am sorry that you didn´t tell us, so we probably could organize a better room for you.

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

This hostel is located on my favourite neighbourhood - Kreuzberg. Full of street art and the best bars in Berlin are nearby. Staff was really cool and internet was incredibly fast! Great to meet other travellers as well.

• 10th Nov 2015

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amazing hostel! Really close to the central station and staff was always kind and helpful. The breakfast was a big surprise for me. Was expecting just toast and coffee but there was so much more - juice, eggs, fruits, cereal and even soy milk! Would just change the kind of storage. The cage one can be a bit noisy - especially if you need to get your stuff really early in the morning.

• 8th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

Hey there! Thank you very much for your positive and constructive feedback! It's great to see that you liked our staff. They love their jobs, and it will be good for them to know that what they're doing is the right thing! We appreciate your feedback about the storage under the beds, and will assess them, and the ones in your room in particular, to see what we can change in order to improve this. Thanks again! The Piggies

Backpackers International

Rarotonga, Cook Islands

The hostel is quite alright. Biggest downsizes are the cleanliness (bathrooms are really dirty) and the staff. The lady who works there was really cool, picking me up at the airport and taking me to do some groceries cause everywhere would be closed next day, until I told her I needed to shorten my stay. She was really rude and didn't understand that people change their mind!

• 31st Oct 2015

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Really cool hostel. Amazing staff and super close to the waterfront and the main street in Auckland, but I still think they should provide free wifi.

• 9th Mar 2015

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Really cool staff and perfect location! I know this is quite common here in NZ, but Nomads should give free wifi in the bedrooms like most hostels in Europe do. Unfortunately you gotta pay to have that. That's my only complaint.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Absoloot Value Accommodation

Queenstown, New Zealand

Perfect location and awesome staff. Loved the free tea/coffee. It was worth every penny!

• 20th Mar 2014

Bed & Chai

New Delhi, India

Good wifi, good breakfast (their masala chai is delicious) and really friendly staff! Couldn't ask for more on my first trip to India!

• 25th Nov 2013

City Hostel Nürnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

I only stayed at this hostel for one night, so all I can say is the location is good and the bedroom is clean. The only problem for me was that you have to pay to use the wifi!!!

• 25th Jan 2013

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I already stayed in two others Wombats and they're always great. Location is perfect (very close to the central train station), the rooms are clean and you always receive one free drink at the bar! The only problem with them is that there's no wifi in the bedrooms! And this one particularly had no kitchen. They say there are safety measures which I didn't quite understand, but kitchen in a hostel is really important. Other than that, I recommend Wombats.

• 19th Jan 2013

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

Sleephere is more than a Hostel. You can really feel at home, because Karel is an excellent host. The house is beautiful and the bedroom is comfortable and clean! Highly recommend it!

• 11th Jan 2013

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

It was the second time I stayed in a Wombats hostel and I had also a good experience. Good location, very friendly staff and clean bedrooms. The only negative point is that there's no wifi in the bedrooms.

• 2nd Jan 2013
  • Globetrotter

It's a really good hostel, well located and the breakfast is really worth the €3,80. The only negative point is that there's no wifi in the bedrooms.

• 26th Dec 2012

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff was always there to help and to give good tips of the city. The room and the bathroom were really big and clean, and there was even a kitchen inside the room! I'm sure when I come back to Prague I'll stay at this hostel again!

• 22nd Dec 2012

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

The kitchen was very good and the staff was really helpful. The hostel's location is perfect, only 5 minutes walking from the main train station. My only problem was that it was a little bit difficult to sleep because of the noise coming from the street. Besides that, I'd consider it a good hostel.

• 15th Dec 2012

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best (if not the best) hostels I've ever stayed in. The room I stayed was really awesome and there was a beautiful drawing on the wall. The bathroom was really clean and the breakfast was nice. The only thing I didn't like was that I only stayed for one night! But when I visit Lisbon again I'll definitely stay at Living Lounge Hostel.

• 1st Sep 2012
  • Globetrotter

Very clean hostel with friendly staff and really close to the subway station. They also give a free caipirinha every night (if you don't know what a caipirinha is, google it), and the wi fi connection is really fast compared to other hostels we've stayed in. Highly recommended!

• 5th Dec 2011
  • Globetrotter

It was a little awkward because I didn't stay in the Hostel Luis Velez. I went there to check in but then the guy in the reception told me that my bedroom was in another building (at least it was just one block away). The hostel where I really stayed was called Cervelo and it looked like a hotel. The problem was that Madrid is really hot in the summer and there was no ventilator in the bedroom (you have to pay an extra fee if you want it).

• 4th Aug 2011

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel has a very good location (you just need to walk one minute to get to the subway station) and the staff was very helpful. The biggest problem (really big) was the cleanliness. The bedroom was ok but the kitchen and the bathtub of the third floor were digusting. It looked like they haven't been cleaned for a long time!

• 1st Aug 2011

Friends Hostel

Rome, Italy

This hostel looks like an apartment, because there's kitchen and bathroom just for two bedrooms. The staff is excellent. Giorgio gives the best tips about the city. And there's breakfast included (try the croissant with nutella, it's delicious). The only problem I found was that I had to pay the entire amount in cash.

• 28th Jul 2011

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

Very good location, near the Grand Canal. The room was excellent (it even had a TV) and clean. The hostel looked like a hotel and the staff was very helpful.

• 27th Jul 2011

BackpackerBerlin

Berlin, Germany

Best hostel ever. The bedroom and the bathroom were very clean and beautiful. Loved the checkered floor in the bedroom. And the location was awesome, with good (and cheap) pubs near the hostel.

• 24th Jul 2011

Arknoa Houseboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

There's no better place to stay in Amsterdam than in a houseboat. The location was great, near Amsterdam Central Station, but it was a little difficult to find the boat in the first time because the city is confusing. Noa, the owner, was the best hostess we could ask for. She is always willing to help the guests and she gives good tips about the city. The room we booked, the Elephant room, was big, clean and very comfortable, and the view was fantastic. Very good experience.

• 21st Jul 2011
  • Globetrotter

There's nothing to complain about the hostel, but I didn't quite like the location. It was near the subway station, but the neighbourhood was dirty and far from the major points in the city, although it was near the Sacre Coeur.

• 17th Jul 2011

Keystone House Kings Cross

Very good hostel with an excellent location. King's Cross is just one block away and there is Starbucks and Mc Donalds on the corner. The only problem I found was with the cleanliness in the bedroom, because there was an empty bottle under the bed and hair on the sheets from the past guests. But I'd definitely stay there again :)

• 12th Jul 2011