22nd Mar 2014

Great location: 3 minute walk to one of the main train stations and easy to find. The rooms are really spacious and clean. The beds are wide so with the curtain it’s not too claustrophobic and it makes a nice private space. Great and cheap locker system for leaving the bags before check-in/after check-out. Great staff! Free breakfast in the morning. Only problem was a leaky ceiling in the toilets and a shower that didn’t work (but there are many on the floor so didn't matter that much).

Thank you very much for your thoughts, it's clear to see that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay and we hope you'll be back soon, we are very appreciative of you comments about our wonderful staff. We'll investigate the leak! That's not good, I'm sure it's fixed by now though! St Christopher's Inn GDN

Astor Queensway, London, England
6th Dec 2013

Great hotel! It is situated right next to Hyde park and is walking distance from Portobello road (the market) and oxford street. There are lots of long term residents here so it feels like a big family. The staff are great! They were all really helpful in helping find the places I wanted to go and telling me the best ways to get there. Another good thing was the breakfast - biscuits in the morning is just the best! There is just 1 problem: I didn't manage to access internet at all.

Interhostel, Stockholm, Sweden
8th Apr 2012

Capsule Inn Kinshichou, Tokyo, Japan
8.7
25th May 2011

It was a great experience. I advise this place for the people who want to try out a capsule hotel. It was a bit confusing that you have to go out of the hotel to access the womens' bathroom but the bath was great. The staff are really helpful and speak English. The only "bad" thing I have to say - and honestly it really didn't bother me - was that the bamboo curtain of my capsule was broken.

Nagomi-Ryokan Yuu, Kyoto, Japan
9th May 2011

The Ryokan was absolutely great. Just a bit difficult to find - but that is also one of it's good point since it is situated in a quite place, hidden away. The staff were friendly and gave great advice. Plus the trying on the kimono and the tea ceremony were one of my most memorable memories of my trip so far. I'd say the only bad point is that my budget didn't allow me to stay there for longer.

Thank you for your comment! With the help of the comments, we will be able to improve our service more :-) Also thank you for having tea ceremony and kimono experience with us! It was really fun! Hope you liked the pictures we have uploaded :-) Hope to see you again in future! Mizuki

9.3
28th Apr 2011

Great place to stay. Excellent staff. Would glady go back there on my next trip to Osaka. Just dissapointed that I only noticed on the last day that we could learn to make Takoyaki.

8.7
17th Apr 2011

Would be nice to have a lock on the shower doors. Otherwise great place to stay! Plus you get free breakfast!!!

Thank you very much for your great comments, hope to see you next time. Best regards