Dina's Hostel, Cairo, Egypt
23rd Jun 2013

I love this hostel, the staff makes you feel so welcome. It was my second stay and next time I will go back for sure. This hostel has also film screenings on Sunday nights (the night I happen to be there) which is very nice and relaxing, and might give you a change to meet some cool locals!

Windsor Hotel, Cairo, Egypt
17th Jun 2013

The Windsor just breathes history! I loved the atmosphere. I got a free upgrade to a beautiful room which was the same room Monthy Phyton's Michael Palin stayed in once, as I was told a few times. The room had lovely high ceilings and the furniture seems to be all original. Although old, it is a very clean hotel. Unfortunately i did not have a change to check out the roof terrace or the bar, although the bar is very famous. Just around the hotel there are loads of food stalls and cafe's also.

Dina's Hostel, Cairo, Egypt
25th Dec 2012

I loved my stay in this hostel, the staff is super friendly and I have met some wunderful people. If i go back to Cairo I am definately staying at Dina's hostel again.