Reviews: scotthomas4475

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 28

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

All around great hostel. Everything within walking distance. Staff was extremely helpful, nice and practical. facilities were great. Definitely a good alternative to Backpackers, you'll end up on the same bar crawl anyway.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Truly a top-notch hostel. Very clean, comfortable and unique. Awesome staff and awesome courtyard.

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent hostel in the perfect location. The upstairs bar has a view that you need to see to believe. The bartenders were awesome, and the employees are caring and helpful. I will definitely stay here again. I stayed in the private rooms and they were as good as any hotel.

Art Lounge Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

I was here for Eurocup so my experience was unique. Helpful staff and solid accomodations. The location was PERFECT for Eurocup and seemed to be perfect for everything else. Couldn't have asked for anything better!

The Babushka Grand Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I chose Babushka. In fact, I had heard some not-so-good things about other hostels in Odessa before I arrived on my trip. The owner/staff truly made my experience amazing and I'm getting nostalgic just writing this. They offer AWESOME excursions and recommend great places to party (at the beach) or grab a beer and hang out (just around the corner). I met cool people and can't wait to go back. They are opening a new hostel too! Looks rad!

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Andrew is a great guy and truly wants you enjoy Budapest as much as you can. He's very helpful and sincere. The hostel had lots of character and the room was comfortable. Wish I had stayed longer!

very "corporate" but very clean, big, and the bar is awesome. I had a great time and found it easy to meet people (in the bar). The location was great and I was able to walk everywhere I wanted to go. I'd stay here again!

Doors Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

solid place, easy walk to Old Town. Neat hostel bar and cool common room. good suggestions for everything (partying, eating, sightseeing)