Rainbow Lodge HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Fantastic location! Very good set up in the rooms with private curtain for each bed and big locker. Comfortable beds. Staff is very friendly, considerate and helpful. I would stay again there any time! Hostel is very good.

• 25th Feb 2014

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

I stay for years on hostels around the world.This was not a hostel but a pub/discoteque for young and drunk screaming immature individuals. Never seen anything like it.The staff was helpful but also is capable of leading on people (a girl asked how to get to one of the attractions.It was 2 km away(20min) walk but they told her to hire a bike (overpriced) or by bus.On the bar the moto is " We would love to revieve you of your dong (money).I booked for female only dorm ,they put me in mixed.

• 8th Jul 2013

An Hoi Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Great location. Poor welcoming but with time became better (when got told off but why should I to be treated right?). Staff lie guests depending on the look. The price for a bike for a day was different for me than others. Staff got too excited when got more guests coming-"It is goooooood! Lots of MONEY!" (eyes sparkling).Sad.

• 7th Jul 2013

Enjoy Da Lat Hostel

Da Lat, Vietnam

Overall the hostel was good. The bathroom door SHOULD be able to be closed. Money making machine since the brother of the owner runs the day trips and prices are a bit hefty.

• 2nd Jul 2013

Jalan-Jalan Emas

Melaka, Malaysia

Fantastic location, very clean, easy to find, very secured. The room looked shokingly basic at first BUT actually it had all we needed,including mosquitos nets. The guy who looks after the hostel (Alan, I believe) is really rude and weird,not welcoming at all. The hostel offers tea and cofee 24hours but when we asked for milk the answeer was-sorry,no cow! :0)

• 20th Dec 2012

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

I loved the hostel. location is next to the main station. As the two main areas to visit are on both sides of Vienna, the hostel is located right in the middle so it is 20-25 in walk to all the atractions. Being there i have to say that location is cental enough. I would deffinatelly stay there again! Staff is friendly, helful and polite. The place is really clean and well organised and allow enough freedom and access for the occupants but safe enough from outsiders.I recommend it.

• 8th Jul 2011