• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
Sir Toby's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
8th Jun 2013

Wonderful hostel! The staff were extremely friendly, the hostel was extremely clean, and the rooms were extremely well-equipped and comfortable. One of the best hostels I've stayed in!

• Malaysia,
Guesthouse 36, Granada, Spain
2.7
24th May 2011

TERRIBLE HOSTEL. HOSTAL DE MIERDA. The owner was extremely rude and disrespectful, yelling at my friend and I as if we were children or animals. She stormed into our dorm room while my friend was still getting dressed and started shouting at us even though she was half naked. My friend got there late at night and couldn´t get in because the door was locked, and so spent 4 hours sitting outside in the cold, in the middle of the deserted Alhambra forest. Do not stay here. Sketchy place.

• Malaysia,
HelloBCN Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
9.3
19th Apr 2011

Loved the lockers and watch/key system...made me feel very safe. Definitely would recommend this hostel to a friend