Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This hostel was comfortable and clean overall. The location is in a 'hip' area with lots of fun bars and shops to check out. I did find that the bathrooms often did not have toilet paper through the night, which was a pain. I also didn't realize until I arrived that there was no kitchen or laundry.

• 29th May 2014

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Cocomama was perfect. I loved how intimate the space was so that you can easily meet everyone staying there. It was quiet, especially with a room facing the beautiful backyard garden. I loved that each four bedroom suite had it's own bathroom.

• 27th May 2014

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

The hostel was super cute, and the staff were very friendly. I was surprised that there was no security to ensure people walking to the rooms were actually staying at the hotel. Also, there were no locks on the room doors so if you couldn't store you bag in the locker, it would be pretty easy for someone to steal it.

• 1st Jul 2013

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

The dictionary has an attractive atmosphere and with Translate on the first floor, you can easily meet people from around the world. I loved that there were cages under each bed where you could lock your stuff. The one issue is the size and number of bathrooms/showers. But I would definitely stay here again

• 23rd Jun 2013

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The staff were very friendly, the location is perfect, and the taxis are familiar with the hostel. The beds a bit stiff.

Glasgow Youth Hostel