The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

It's a good base as it's right in the centre of town. Staff is very helpful and friendly + does a good job, beds are comfy, the kitchen is well equipped and everything is nice and clean. Would go back!

Thank you for spending the time to leave us a review. We are very proud of our staff and lovely comfy beds! Whenever you are back in Auckland come and see us again. Cheers The Attic Team

Masaya Bogota Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

A good base for a few days in Bogota: helpful staff, comfy beds, clean and in excellent location. Would go back!

La Serrana

Salento, Colombia

Great location, what a view from one of the hammocks in the garden! Cosy and warm place with good facilities, would definitely go back!

Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

A well run hostel with friendly and helpful staff. The kitchen isn't sufficient for its size though and breakfast is very basic. Good for a couple of nights but for a longer stay I would look for something more cosy.

Geo Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

In many aspects it's a great hostel (location, cleanliness...) but it lacks atmosphere. When I was there, there were many families and groups of friends so for solo travellers chances for meeting other people were kind of limited.

The Dreamer

Palomino, Colombia

Great hostel in amazing location and with super friendly staff! Dorms are spacious and there are many possibilities to hang around comfortably (hammocks everywhere!). Not really easy to cook for yourself, but the food they prepare is great. Can highly recommend!

Hostel Masaya Santa Marta

Santa Marta, Colombia

It`s a professionally run hostel with great facilities. It`s not one of the warm, cosy ones and the curtains around the beds add a sense of anonymity but on the other hand it`s great to have some private space with your own fan and socket.

Good afternoon, Thank you for your advise, it’s important for us to continue to improve our services and reach your expectations! For us it's important to propose the comfort and modernity in the dormitory (Ventilator, curtain, swigs) to satisfy our customers! Best regards!

Hostel Papaya Getsemani

Cartagena, Colombia

What can I say? I just loved it! It's more expensive than other hostels in Cartagena but it's worth it. All of the staff are super friendly and helpful, it's very clean, has a well equipped kitchen, a great patio + lounge to hang out and for me is located right in the heart of the city, the Plaza de la Trinidad - what more can you ask for? Highly recommended!!

Dreamkapture Hostal

Guayaquil, Ecuador

It's a great place if you just come to organize your trip to the Galapagos because it's not only a hostel but also an efficient travel agency (Though things could be explained better, WE are hearing about all the islands and ships the first time!). It is quite a way from the town centre but if you don't want to explore that's no problem because there are malls and restaurants nearby. The hostel is very clean and nicely decorated and serves a nice breakfast.

I felt very comfortable at this residencial! La senora and Betty are very helpful and it was great to chat with other travelers while enjoying a good breakfast. Everything is clean and it makes such a difference to have a well equipped kitchen for once!

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Everybody is extremely friendly and helpful and breakfast is good because every day there is sth. special (pancake, smoothie...). Don't expect boutique style or spotlessness but price, atmosphere and warmth make up for it.

The hostel is very central, the staff is friendly and helpful and breakfast is decent ( And I think it's great, that you can add scrambled eggs or other things for a little extra money!). The kitchen is very basic and though there are two patios they're not very inviting to sit in. But overall it's good value for money and I would go back.

Hostel Arrabal

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Rooms are spacious and have metal lockers. The floor of my room was quite dirty when I arrived and was not cleaned until two days later. But everything else was cleaned regularly so maybe that was an exception. The staff was really helpful and it was nice to have two little patios. The comunal area was really comfy anyway!

Che Lagarto Hostel Colonia

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

It could have been a much better experience if they hadn't put 6 people in a room suitable for 4 - and that without a window (but to be fair with AC). Staff + breakfast were no more than average. The patio is OK but you could make so much more of it. On the whole I wasn't overly excited...

El Diablo Tranquilo

Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

Amazing staff and atmosphere!!! Can hardly be better! But everything needs a proper cleaning and the kitchen is very basic... Also I didn't really appreciate the cats begging for food whenever I was eating!

Hi there, after redoing the bathrooms in the previous weeks we are going to extend the kitchen now. There will be eight burners for guests only. We are very sorry for the cats, staff and guests have been intending to take care of them after the seasonal visitors of our town left them behind alone for winter. As people are returning now we have been able to find new homes for them. It was a pleasure to have you staying here and hope to see you back. Saludos!

Destino26

Montevideo, Uruguay

A welcoming hostel with a great backyard. Spacious rooms, everything is very clean. If you don't want a party hostel but something tranquilo, it's the right place. Would definetely go back!