Reviews: e-kor8915

Location: Ukraine, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Very good hostel in 5 minutes to Central station, in front of the river. Nice rooms and friendly staff.

Astor Hyde Park

It's the best hostel in London I've ever been. Close to Victoria station (just 5 minutes or 2 stations by the undeground), just near 2 great british museums: Museum of Natural history and Victoria and Albert museum. In front of the Hyde Park. Except this hostel is situated in a very nice old building - with wooden panels, high ceilings. Night in this hostel was really good as beds (mattresses) are nice and staff is great. Thank you for your work!

Astor Museum Inn

Very good place. I've been here 2 years ago and I returned. I think, that's the real result of good service =) Thank you!

Queens Park Budget Hotel

Glasgow, Scotland

There is no lockers or safe boxes in this hostel. That's really bad. How can we speak about security level? But it situated in front of the very nice park... But far from the city center. If you want to get there on foot - you'll spend around 1 hour. But buses go fast.

Euro-Room Hostel Krakow

Krakow, Poland

nice place

Very good hostel. But you should provide soap in the toilets always (there was one day when soap was only in one of them - at the fifth floor) and dishwashing liquid - the same... (why it was in the usual bottle?) The biggest problem is the noise outside... especially from the road... But you can't do anything with it....

Euro-Room Hostel Krakow

Krakow, Poland

Nice hostel. But it's on the top of the building so get ready for a lot of stairs (if you are going to have a heavy luggage). Any safe box in the rooms. That's bad.

Chester Backpackers

Chester, England

I couldn't understand how to use shower (yes, some of them have different system) and nobody can't help me because it was 1 a.m. and there wasn't 24h reception =(((

Astor Museum Inn

I hadn't expected that this hotel is so close to British Museum! =)

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

Small, but cute hostel. Nice rooms. As for me, very good mattress on the bed =)

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

First of all, I was angry on a staff because of a lot papers in style "don't be a pig" and in the same time there were very dirty toilets... Please, be also attentive to the cleanliness of hostel. Also it was very noisy - as outside (because of pedestrian crossing and road) as inside (because of noisy young people).

Hi there, apologies for the toilets. We do clean them every day and we put the signs up asking for help as they are heavily used. The signs are meant as a funny way to let you know to tell us they are dirty. No offence was meant. Maybe we will use a different animal to express it next time. Hope to see you again Hatters team

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Normal hostel, but I was expected to see more friendly staff. And I didn't like shower which haven't closed from the room. And (!!!) - awful matras (my poor back felt every iron line in it).

I like it more then Hatters in Liverpool - 100%. It's smaller, by more clean and people are more friendly.

Ahhh our big brother in Liverpool won't be happy to hear that. Hatters Liverpool is a great hostel, but we do like to think we the best of the bunch =)