Divanga Bed & Breakfast

Taganga, Colombia

Great hostel with an awesome packbackers feel to it! Nice little bar and well kept public spaces. A suggestion would be to offer your customers lockers for storing valuables. All in all, excellent!

Hostel Tukama

Manizales, Colombia

City Public Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Hostel Kasa Guane

Bucaramanga, Colombia

Nice hostel, nice staff, good location, nice terrace bar and atmosphere. The flipside was that A LOT of outsiders come in at night to party and enter the dorm rooms as they wish. For this reason I carried most of my stuff with me or was forced to pack it away when I wasn't in the room. Unfortunately the staff don't know too much about tours and outings in the area. I would definitely recommend this hostel for a quick transfer stay, but not much more.

We’re glad you liked the atmosphere but it is very important to respond to your point about outsiders, the security of our guests is our main priority. The accommodation area of the hostel is separate from the bar and we have an extremely strict rule that only guests can enter this area. During your stay we did have a lot of Colombian guests in the hostel which you may have confused for outsiders. We do provide lockers in front of the reception and will be building bigger ones soon.

La Masia Summer Hostel

Taganga, Colombia

Great staff, especially crazy fun bartender Yennifer! :)

Hostal Emilio Barajas

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Tiger Paw Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

The description and pictures are a lot better than the actual hostel. The value for money is definitely OK, but there's really nothing additional worth mentioning and the staff seemed more interested in getting the day off than attending backpackers. Also, the 24h reception is questionable as I was locked out in the street at 3am for a good 20 minutes waiting for staff to open the door which really isn't too secure. If you're looking for a good time you're better off staying somewhere else.

Casa Bellavista Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

This hostel was one of the best I've stayed at (and I've stayed at a lot)! Luis, Alejandro and the rest of the gang made me feel so at home! It seems like they truly enjoy being there and often come to hang out with the travellers even when they aren't working. I'm staying on in Bogotá to work so I found my own place, but made great friends with the staff and have been back to visit just because the spirit of this place is so great!

Unforgettable Nights