Kolega Guesthouse

Zadar, Croatia

We really enjoyed our stay here - very clean and owner was very friendly! Would definitely recommend it to anyone!

• 31st Aug 2013

Hostel Splendido Sibenik

Sibenik, Croatia

Lovely rooms and very clean bathrooms, all newly decorated. There is a bar downstairs which was noisy until quite late.

• 30th Aug 2013

Guesthouse Hodak

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Lovely private apartment in a beautiful setting. I was a bit disappointed that there was no wifi in the room but not a big deal, the cute dogs and cat more than made up for this! Thanks for a great stay!

• 27th Aug 2013

Katy's Place

Krk, Croatia

Katy was extremely welcoming and friendly - she even sent us on our way with figs from her garden! Beautiful place.

• 26th Aug 2013

Lounge Hostel Carnvale

Rijeka, Croatia

The owner was very informative, friendly and helpful.

• 24th Aug 2013

Alibi T60

Piran, Slovenia

The staff at this hostel were lovely, Marta was especially welcoming so I really wanted to enjoy my stay at T60; however, the room was the worst I've ever stayed in it was dark, dingy and smelt strongly of damp - the paint peeling off the walls confirmed this. It is a little misleading as Alibi have 3 different hostels in 3 different buildings in Piran but as we were looking at the T60 advert I expected the photos to be of T60 - not the case. The other hostels, however, looked good and had WiFi!

• 20th Aug 2013