Reviews: giacobu

Location Italy, Gender Male, Age 34

Nikko Guesthouse Sumica, Nikko, Japan
2nd Oct 2013

2 min walking from JR Station, 1 min walking from the bus station. The staff is simply GREAT! They're really friendly and you feel like at home. I definitely recommend this accommodation!

8.0
1st Oct 2013

This is a real capsule hotel, so you don't have to be claustrophobic. It's quite strange that no tattoos are accepted. Perfect location, you're right in the heart of Shinjuku. Good to have the onsen on the top to relax before the night, even with two different saunas. I can just recommend to spend one night, just to try... It's a funny experience that you'll never forget!

J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse, Hiroshima, Japan
28th Sep 2013

Is how a backpackers accommodation should be. Friendly staff with a very good English speaking, perfect location to get to the Peace Memorial Park and the A-Bomb Dome (2 min walking from the park, 5 min from the Dome), lots of tipical restaurant around the hostel and the staff is always happy to give you suggestion of where to go for your meals. Even if you wanna go to Miyajima with public transportation J-Hoppers is the perfect location, very well served by trams. I've meet lost of friends!

Thank you very much for staying with us Giacomo!! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the overall experience of our guesthouse. Could you take nice photos of Hiroshima? We hope you could☆!! Have a safe travels and we look forward to welcoming you again!

23rd Sep 2013

Whoooa!!! The best guesthouse where I've been in over 10 years!! The staff is really friendly and helpful, the dorms are quite big and the beds are really comfy. What about cleanliness? Much more clean than my house!! Everything it's soooo shiny! 4 stops by bus from the JR Station, 2 minutes walking from Nara Park... This is the place to be in Nara!!

Yangshuo 11 Hostel, Yangshuo, China
19th Jun 2011

Perfect, awesome, amazing!! The best hostel where I've been in China! The rooftop it's really the highest in town! This accommodation was really my home far from home! Nice and very clean room, great staff (I miss you guys!), free water and especially...... cheap beer :)

Guilin Central Hostel, Guilin, China
18th Jun 2011

A perfect hostel. 5 step away from the river, 2 steps far from the street where everything happens... but the dorms are very quite and you cannot here the noisy of Guilin! Huge beds, really... great staff, great common areas.

8.7
9th Jun 2011

I spent here just one night, waiting for the Yangtze River Cruise. Nice hostel, close to the piers. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The dorms are quite small, but is the Chinese standard.

Hi, Thanks so much for your time to write comments ,wish you have a nice trip in China. Best wishes Annie

6th Jun 2011

The staff is really great! A perfect hostel, 5 steps far from the subway, nice and clean rooms, comfy common areas, very good food (but if you like spicy, ask for the real Sichuanese spicy... otherwise they adapt the spicy level for western!). If I'll return back in Chengdu, LazyBones will be my home again!

30th May 2011

I had great time here! Bob is the perfect manager, he spent lots of time to help me in organizing my next transportation: during the Dragon Boat festival every train and bus were completely booked, but he found me a seat on a bus!! If you go to Pingyao, don't miss this accommodation!!

Travelers' Soul Inn Nanjing, Nanjing, China
9.3
24th May 2011

What can I say... wow!! The hostel is awesome, 5* common areas, the bar is perfect and very stylish, and the room... it was HUGE!!! (4 bed dorm) It's not centrally located, but you got lots of buses 50mt far and the subway is 5 minutes walking.

15th May 2011

One of the best hostel where I've ever been!! 2 minutes from the Bund. The staff is very helpfull. If you plan a stay in Shanghai, this is the right place!

Yesinn @Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
6.7
11th May 2011

I was just looking for a bed, nothing more in Hong Kong. First I was in a private and I didn't like it so much. Then I've moved to a 6 dorm and was better, a bit more spacious (even if in 6 in the room) and a better bathroom. The staff........ it depends. If you find the girls at the reception, you don't have to worry, they very friendly and pleased to help you with any request. If you find the man............ so, good luck!! Anyway, at the end of my holiday I'll return back to Yesinn.