Bounce Sydney, Sydney, Australia
20th Jun 2014

Loved Sydney and this Hostel. All I ask for is clean and quiet, got them both at Bounce

United Backpackers, Melbourne, Australia
8.0
17th Jun 2014

didn't have long enough in this lovely city. Hostel was close to everything and quiet were I was but plenty of people and noise if you wanted it.

Hello there - there is NEVER enough time to be spent here in amazing Melbourne! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our incredible city and your time at United. Happy Travels, Jess - Operations Manager

Civic Guest House Backpackers Hostel, Townsville, Australia
5th Jun 2014

The staff were the best, very helpfull. Could not fault the cleanliness. They even made sure I was the other end from the party people. Washing line was a bonus. I would recommend this hostel to my friends and return again.

Thank you for your positive comment and also for recommending us to your friends.

Kookaburra Inn, Brisbane, Australia
3rd Jun 2014

Loved The Kookaburra the staff were so helpfull, it was quiet, cleen and well lcared for. I would stay there again and recommend to all my friends. Single female Canada

Vanderbilt YMCA, New York, USA
18th Jun 2013

Location was exelent, the staff were helpfull and friendley,. The bathrooms were always clean as were the sheets. I was on the forth floor, a newley renovated room, it had a small flat screen TV and a small fridge, everything I wanted.

• Canada,
7.3
14th May 2011

pooly trained staff. There was a mix up and it was difficult to find the right person to dealwith it. My stay was only for two nights but I would stay at the college again.