LSE Bankside House

Great location near the Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe, St Paul's. Nearest tube station a 5-10 minutes walk but not a problem. Excellent English breakfast. Staff were friendly and rooms cleaned each day. M&S Simply Food nearby (handy for buying foodstuff). I booked a twin bed en suite room and was able to access free wifi from there. Overall a lovely experience and I'd love to return here on my next London trip.

Columbus Circle Hostel

New York, USA

Excellent 3 night's stay in a 6 bed en suite dorm. Arrived at 8 AM and was able to safely store all my luggage including laptop till my check in time at 4 PM. Room was cleaned every morning and had air conditioning. Fantastic location (5 min walk to Central Park) and excellent staff (special mention to Steve !). Common room and kitchen were fine. There was no curfew. I'm returning here on my next trip to NYC !

Dear Guest, Firstly thank-you so much for Choosing CCH as your place of stay in New York. We would also like to thank-you for your kind words we hope to see you again in your next travels.

I had a wonderful 2 night's stay in this hostel. This was my first time in a hostel and it was a great experience. Juliet, the manager made me feel at home right away. She was a very nice host and excellent for practical information on the touristy places of the city and how to get there (whether you have a car or otherwise). The place was clean and had a nice cosy atmosphere overall. She introduced me to the other people staying there and was happy to answer queries. She provided coffee/tea and bread for f