Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Stayed in a 4 person mixed room. It was nice, like any other 4 person room. Lockers not big enough for big backpack, but that wasn't a huge problem. Only complaint is there are only 4 or 5 bathrooms I think? Showers and toilets are together which can sometimes be awkward. Staff was great and the city tour was nice. Went to the smaller flamenco show with the museum tour which I really enjoyed! Not super close to the cathedral area, maybe a 15-20 min walk there.

Mad4you Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Stayed in a 4 bedroom mixed dorm room. Hostel was average for what I felt like a bit of an expensive stay. Free breakfast helps though. Heard someone got over 300 Euros stolen out of his locker, which made me suspicious, but I had no issues with my room. Staff answered all questions when asked, but they don't volunteer anything extra either like other staff members at other hostels I've been to, would've been nice to get recommendations on where to go, what to see etc. Overall, clean and decent

Dear guest, We would like to show you our appreciation for taking the time to write a review. Your comments are very important to help us improve. Greetings from Mad4You Hostel

Sila Resort

Sukhothai, Thailand

This place was very pleasant and enjoyable. The staff is SO friendly and helpful, from the front desk to the restaurant. Very cute and spacious rooms. They are not on the main street where all the restaurants/street food are so you'll most likely eat there if you don't want to take a tuk tuk or walk, but they have everything you need. Not sure on the distance to main street since there was a long flooded area that only a tuk tuk could bypass when I was there.

U-Baan Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

This was a great hostel. It's about a 5 minute walk to the BTS, but I enjoyed it a lot more than being in the "backpacker zone". There is a nice market and plenty of food everywhere you walk. You can get more of a feel of what Thailand is about and I barely saw any foreigners aside from the ones staying at the hostel. Joy, who runs the hostel, is very nice, helpful and accommodating. You will have to use a lot more public transport to get to any attractions, but everything is very cheap.

This was a great place to stay. Chloe is the best! She has a lot of patience and helped with any questions about my next destination. She helped look up bus and train ticket availability and answered the millions of questions I had with a smile always on her face. She also helped call other hostels or hotels to check availability and pricing for me too. The hostel location is very convenient to restaurants, fruit stands and convenient stores.