Agora Hostel, Catania, Italy
7.4
17th Oct 2015

The girls from the staff are really nice, helpful and speak good English. The location is right next to the street market and very close to the bus station and the main sights. However, the bunk beds are really small and the rooms are not spacey enough to accomodate 12 people. The kitchen is well equipped though if you´d like to cook your own meal. Also, this is a youth hostel with a lot of young people around, so don´t expect to get much comfortable sleep. The value for money is great though.

Clink261, London, England
6.3
9th Jan 2015

Well, it´s London, so you don´t expect a great hostel for a reasonable price. But I definitely stayed in much better hostels. The rooms are tiny and except beds, there´s no other furniture. Our heater didn´t work, so it was very cold in there - I told the staff but they didn´t do anything about it. The atmosphere is mediocre - there are no group activities in the evening, so most people just sit around, looking at their cell phones. The breakfast is nothing special but at least it´s for free.

B&B Palazzo Barocco, Lecce, Italy
7.7
28th Aug 2014

Blablabla' Bari, Bari, Italy
5.4
24th Aug 2014

Firstly, the hostel consist of two apartments, I´ve stayed in the worse one (like most travellers). There was no hot water in this apartment and we had to go the the other flat to take a shower. The wi-fi didn´t work properly on my smartphone. I felt like the apartment was a bit dirty and out of shape. I also didn´t like that there were signs everywhere saying that if we use this and that outside of certain hours, we´d pay extra for that - not very welcoming. The location and staff was okay.

Durty Nellys Inn, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
6th Apr 2014

Right in the center of the city with an Irish pub located in the ground floor. The beds are comfortable and the rooms clean. I missed the opportunity to make my own tea or coffee as you don´t have a kitchen in your room and there´s no common room in this hostel. If you want to drink or eat something, you have to buy it in the pub (people staying in the hostel have a discount though). Also, you get a free breakfast (ham, cheese, boiled eggs, coffee...). Nice international staff!

Aivengo Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.0
3rd Apr 2014

I stayed in the female dorm which is quite spacey and the beds are comfortable (you also have a small kitchen with a kettle and a microwave oven here).However, it´s kinda separated from the hostel and lack any atmosphere - no common room, the only time I have seen the staff was during check in and check out. I also have a feeling that the room was not cleaned during my stay (3 nights).We even have to remove sheets from our beds when we were leaving which is something I think the staff should do.

8.0
30th May 2013

It´s a pity they don´t have a stove/cooker... but they offer free coffee and bisquits and have a great area with leftover food (tea, coffe, pasta, spices, even wine!). However, we didn´t get one of the rooms with fancy windows they promote here on Hostelworld. Our view was to some untidy backyard. On the other hand, our room had its own bathroom. Okay hostel for a fair price.

City Hostel Nürnberg, Nuremberg, Germany
7.4
14th Dec 2012

This hostel is fairly close to the centre and it´s easy to reach the railway station, stores and main atractions (christmas markets in our case). Rooms are clean and quite cosy, the main area offers TV, very well equipped kitchen a there´s a coffee for free. You can buy breakfast for 4 euro - we didn´t want to pay for it but it´s basically a bufet (rolls, mini muffins, corn flakes...). The atmosphere is average but we didn´t expect much. The bathrooms are super clean!

Do Step Inn, Vienna, Austria
7.7
17th Dec 2011

Good location, the hostel was very clean, the staff helpfull. I didn´t like that when we wanted to go to the kitchen or computer room, we had to go there through a yard - it was quite uncomfortable because it was cold outside. It was cold in our room because the heater was set to low. The atmosphere is not the best, we kinda felt separated. This hostel is very clean and near to Westbahnhof traing and metro station. It is worth the money.