Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Right in the center of the city with an Irish pub located in the ground floor. The beds are comfortable and the rooms clean. I missed the opportunity to make my own tea or coffee as you don´t have a kitchen in your room and there´s no common room in this hostel. If you want to drink or eat something, you have to buy it in the pub (people staying in the hostel have a discount though). Also, you get a free breakfast (ham, cheese, boiled eggs, coffee...). Nice international staff!

• 6th Apr 2014

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed in the female dorm which is quite spacey and the beds are comfortable (you also have a small kitchen with a kettle and a microwave oven here).However, it´s kinda separated from the hostel and lack any atmosphere - no common room, the only time I have seen the staff was during check in and check out. I also have a feeling that the room was not cleaned during my stay (3 nights).We even have to remove sheets from our beds when we were leaving which is something I think the staff should do.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Czech Republic

It´s a pity they don´t have a stove/cooker... but they offer free coffee and bisquits and have a great area with leftover food (tea, coffe, pasta, spices, even wine!). However, we didn´t get one of the rooms with fancy windows they promote here on Hostelworld. Our view was to some untidy backyard. On the other hand, our room had its own bathroom. Okay hostel for a fair price.

• 30th May 2013

City Hostel Nürnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

This hostel is fairly close to the centre and it´s easy to reach the railway station, stores and main atractions (christmas markets in our case). Rooms are clean and quite cosy, the main area offers TV, very well equipped kitchen a there´s a coffee for free. You can buy breakfast for 4 euro - we didn´t want to pay for it but it´s basically a bufet (rolls, mini muffins, corn flakes...). The atmosphere is average but we didn´t expect much. The bathrooms are super clean!

• 14th Dec 2012

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

Good location, the hostel was very clean, the staff helpfull. I didn´t like that when we wanted to go to the kitchen or computer room, we had to go there through a yard - it was quite uncomfortable because it was cold outside. It was cold in our room because the heater was set to low. The atmosphere is not the best, we kinda felt separated. This hostel is very clean and near to Westbahnhof traing and metro station. It is worth the money.

• 17th Dec 2011