365 Inn, Beijing, China
19th Aug 2014

Amazing hostel, from beginning to end! I felt really comfortable here; the staff were so friendly and helpful, the facilities were excellent, large rooms and comfy beds, great atmosphere at the bar, and delicious food!! My only slight criticism is that there are only 2 plug sockets in a dorm of 4, but that's the only thing. A stone's throw from T.Square, I would recommend anyone to stay here in a heartbeat! Thanks from England!

Taohuawoo Youth Hostel, Suzhou, China
5.7
16th Aug 2014

Firstly, I wouldn't recommend this hostel to western travellers, as during my stay, the entire hostel seemed to be occupied by only Chinese tourists. I still met some lovely people, but if you're looking to mix & mingle with other cultures, this isn't the place for you. The staff were hit and miss. Good lockers in the room, but very hard beds! The showers were bearable but could be cleaner. Only Asian toilets! Common bar area not widely used. Walking distance to many attractions was a plus.

8.0
12th Aug 2014

Really enjoyed my stay! I was fortunate to make some great friends while I was here, and its easily done because the Blue Mountain has such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Pros: friendly, helpful staff, yummy breakfasts (3 yuan), good lockers, nice communal area, western toilets and facilities kept clean, plus I felt safe. Cons: a bit difficult to find, WiFi only available in the communal area, my dorm (4 beds) was a little small. Overall, I would absolutely reccommend! thanks!

• England, Female, 18-24
Gallery Hyde Park, London, England
6.9
11th Jun 2013

Pros: Helpful and friendly staff, lockers to put belongings in (for a deposit of £5 or some ID), key cards for the room added to security, room and bathroom were both clean, great location for shops, supermarkets and Bayswater & Queensway tube stations. Cons: Some security issues, as my window didn't shut properly, was cracked, being on the ground floor gets quite noisy, mediocre breakfast (but did the job), very tiny bathroom. Overall: good value and comfortable enough. Thanks!

• England, Couple, 18-24
Porta Vescovo B&B, Verona, Italy
22nd Sep 2011

My boyfriend and I have just come back from 4 nights in Porta Vescovo, and we are so, so happy that we chose to stay here! The guesthouse itself is in a really great location for getting into the city centre - about a 15 minute walk, but very easy to navigate around - and in a really charismatic and pretty area. The guesthouse itself is really pretty, colourful and clean. And lastly, Paola is so friendly and helpful, we were so happy to have met her! Thank you Paola (and Milky!) for a great stay