Reviews: Newhatchepsout

Location: France, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Clink78

This hostel was what I needed : a bed for a night before an early train in St Pancras. Room was cleaner than the common areas. When you opened the door from the bathroom it didn't exactly smelled cleaned but I guess that's a hostel...

• 16th Apr 2014

hello :) many thanks for your feedback! We are glad you had a good stay with us and hope to see you again if you come back to London! Kind regards The Clink Team

An issue when you have a 17-beds room is that people are almost constantly coming in and out.... so if you plan to sleep, better going somewhere else!

• 13th Feb 2014

A very welcoming staff with good tips to tour around. If you may find the bathroom a bit dirty, let's be honest, it's only because people are dirty... And you will often bump into someone cleaning around. It's a great spot to get a sun rise... no need to wake up too early. I'll definitely go back there if I'm traveling in Bondi again.

• 22nd Oct 2012

Ibis Newcastle

Newcastle, Australia

Would have love to get a free wifi in the hotel, which is something you can get in a hostel that you pay 30$/night! People working there were really helpful which we grately appreciated.

• 29th Sep 2012

Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House

Prague, Czech Republic

I will definitely come back to Blind Eye Hostel if travelling again to Prague. Staff is really welcoming and it feels like home. Everything was clean and bed were good to sleep on. Lockers were big enough to put a big travelling bag and more! Definitely the best hostel in Prague!!!

• 14th Apr 2011