Reviews: Kaspar

Location Switzerland, Gender Male, Age 24

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
Peking Yard Hostel, Beijing, China
15th Feb 2016

It was my 5th stay at the Peking Yard and I enjoyed it as much as always. Located in one of the most fascinating areas of Beijing in one of the ever fewer old Hutongs, entering the hostel's common room is always like coming home. Staff is helpful and kind, the facilities solid and the love put into the decoration and comfyness of the place far above average. I highly recommend staying here.

Thanks for your staying our hostel,and we are very happy that we can given you the felling of home,best wishes to you,hope to see you again,thanks!

Sweet Comfort, Seoul, South Korea
18th Sep 2013

I enjoyed my time at Sweet Comfort very much. It is a very very - well - sweet place. Basically an appartment with dorm rooms, in which you can feel at home instantly. Not least thanks to the owners - Lucy and John - who are incredbly welcoming, kind and helpful. The location couldn't be better too. It's clean, the beds are comfortable and there is a big kitchen and a comfy 'living room'. I really reccomend the place. If I come back to Seoul, I'll definitely be back here. Thank you!

Hobo Bear Hostel, Zagreb, Croatia
4th Apr 2013

The Hobo Bear is a wonderful 'appartment-style' hostel in which you feel at home immediately. The staff's very friendly and helpful and always up for a nice talk. The rooms are big and very beautiful with high ceilings and lots of light. The lockers are secure and spacious and the bed sheets clean and comfy. A really really great hostel I will definitely stay at again should I ever return to Zagreb.

26th Sep 2012