Mr. Martin's Cozy Place

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I cannot recommend this place highly enough. It is in a great location, lots of restaurants nearby. They place is clean and about as secure as you could hope for. Staff is exceptional, especially the owner/manager Dawid, who really REALLY went out of his way to help us. The breakfast is delicious, cheap and filling. For the price I don't think you can do better.

Boomerang Hotel

Luxor, Egypt

Omar, the guy running the front desk, is perhaps the best hotel staff I have come across in all my travels. His interests were aligned with our interests - he helped us get cheap food and told us the best way to travel to Karnak. He was attentive and great. This hotel is also excellent. One of the cleanest Ive ever stayed in. Fantastic roof top area to chill out and good breakfast. EXCELLENT value for money. I don't know why you would stay anywhere else in Luxor.

Thank you for your review. We are always glad to hear that our staff are very helpful. Thanks again for the great review

Yaseen Hotel

Aswan, Egypt

If you are considering this "hotel" then you should read this review. The manager who runs the place is fantastic. He is great and was honest with us and I applaud him for that. Still this hotel was the most filthy, and I mean FILTHY place I have stayed in my travels through 45 countries. Yes, it is cheap. But it had raw sewage leaking out of the toilet. The walls were covered in dirt. The shower was covered in orange scum and i know for a FACT they dont change the sheets between visitors.