• Poland, Couple, 25-30
20th May 2015

We were fully satisfied with La Trinacria! Our room was very beautiful, with fridge, electric kettle and some small welcome-snacks and tee, which I found really nice. The bathroom was big and modern. We got to the B&B quite late in the evening and our host Paul had do wait for us longer but he welcomed us very kindly and gave us a lot of information about Trapani and all other places we wanted to go. We got also a perfect sweet & savoury breakfast :)

• Poland, Couple, 25-30
Mundo Hostel, Krakow, Poland
10th Aug 2014

Very cosy and smart hostel, where every room got a different style and every detail of interior has a soul. Really good idea! Common space is like a big living room, with a well equiped kitchen and big sofas - nice homy atmosphere to meet other travellers. They have a great staff and very good breakfast. Location is also very convenient - it's just between the touristic old town and the party area of Kazimierz. This hostel was a really good choice!

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3rd May 2014

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Professional staff, cool and stylish interior, nice lounge spaces and a great roof bar with parties every evening :) I also loved their malaysian-style breakfast! Beds designed as private niches were really comfy and big as for one person. I had a great time in Reggae Mainson and I wish there was a hostel like this in every city!

Hostel Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia
13th Jul 2013

Very nice hostel in a perfect location, just in the middle of a main pedestrian street in the center of Rijeka. Hostel is located in a beautiful old tenement house (no lift! but I didn't mind), interior is new renovated so everything is new and perfectly clean. I liked the kitchen with its big table but it would be also good to have some bigger common room for hostel's guests. Anyway, staff was very nice and the hostel is definitely the best choice when you stay in Rijeka.

12th Jun 2013

Great hostel in very good location. I stayed in a female dorm and the room as well as a special female-bathroom were perfectly clean and comfortable. The staff of Khaosan was the funniest I've ever met at any hostel I've visited! They organised very nice 'nuddle party' and gave us some musical-performance :) The only one thing that may bother you here, is the necessity to change your outdoor shoes into an indooe ones every time you enter the room or the toilet.

Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge, Tokyo, Japan
7th Jun 2013

I liked everything about this hostel! I spent there fantastic time from the very first moment as I entered the place. Easy to find, very close to the metro station and all the atractions of Asakusa. The best of all was the very good looking bar in the ground floor though! Every evening it was full of people and the staff was just great! (drinks and food too). I also liked the lounge and a kitchen at the top of the building. Rooms and toilets perfectly clean. I'd always choose this hostel again!

YHA London Central, London, England
7th Jan 2013

Very good choice for London; perfect location in good price. I would stay at YHA again if I come back to the city. Big plus for hairdryers in the basement and nice lounge area. Big minus for lack of free Wi-Fi.

Hostel Shappy, Zagreb, Croatia
19th Oct 2012

Very nice (new & stylish), clean hostel with a super central location. I liked modern and home-like bathrooms and stylish 'accessories' in rooms. Only one minus to me was lack of breakfast. Anyway, I would chose this hostel again, anytime I came back to Zagreb :)

Hostel pod Voglom, Bohinj, Slovenia
18th Aug 2012

Very good value for money. Hostel is located just next to the lake, but it takes a while to get to the bigger beach in Ribcev Laz (unfortunately at night this way is not iluminated). Rooms are old-fashioned but cosy, no bunk beds and only two peole in the room, what was very comfortable. One big minus was the common bathroom in the corridor. There was only one shower and one toilet serving for more than 10 rooms - it's definitely not enough.

Hosteller, Bled, Slovenia
16th Aug 2012

Nice and cosy place to stay in Bled with a super friendly and helpful owner. As we had no public transport from the train station to the city, the hostel's owner just came by car and picked us up! He also provided us with plenty of useful information about Bled and its vicinity. We had very good time in Hosteller :)

Counting Crows Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
17th Jul 2012

One of the most beautifully designed hostel I've ever seen! Located in the old tenement house (fully renovated!) with a green patio and pleasant cafe in the groung floor. The hostel is full of books, old maps and cosy chilling zones with hammocks and sofas. Very laid-back staff create a cool atmosphere. Only one minus is the location: it's not far from the center but the way back to the hostel after dark can be a bit scary if you walk alone (not the most lively surroundings). I liked it anyway!

Delta 3 - Tulcea, Tulcea, Romania
16th Jul 2012

Very good value for money. Clean and tidy rooms with balcony, good breakfast and perfect location just at the river in the moddle of Tulcea.

• Poland, Mixed Group, 25-30
Eol777 Hostel, Constanta, Romania
15th Jul 2012

Very nice and cosy hostel with relaxing atmosphere, perfect for a 'slow-down' stop during a longer trip. There is only few minutes walk to the local beaches or to famous Mamaia resorts. And the owner is just grat - she provided us with plenty of useful advices and infos, she made us feel like home there. We had very very nice stay at Eol777!!!

Felinarul Hostel, Sibiu, Romania
8th Jul 2012

The best hostel I visited during the whole trip around Romania! The place itself is just beautiful; nice furnished (like: bathroom with a big old-style sofa!), clean and with a nice outdoor patio where I spent most of my time during a stay in Sibiu. What I liked the most though were the hostel's owners - very interesting people, extremely helpful and friendly. They created a great travellers oasis and I wish them all the best with it!

Grand Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
6.9
22nd Mar 2012

It's a pity that there was no breakfast service in the hostel. Free towels should be a 'must' as well. I also find quite strange the thing, that you have to pay deposit of 5 EUR to get the padlock to the locker in the room!!! It would be also good to have a toilet in the rooms and some lift in the building!

Thank you very much for your review. We offer private and dorm rooms with ensuite. Unfortunately we cannot add a lift as the Hostel is under monument protection. Our breakfast in our new Grandwich Bar next door. There you can buy tasty sandwiches, paninis, german food-each guest receives a 10% discount. We have to charge the price for the towels and the linen as we get them cleaned through a professional company. We ask for the padlock deposit because many people forgot to return them to us. Once you bring the lock back we will give you the 5 Euro back. Hope to see you again in Berlin-safe travels :o)

Alibi B11, Piran, Slovenia
8.7
3rd Aug 2011

Hostel Park, Ljubljana, Slovenia
5.0
2nd Aug 2011

Madness Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
23rd Jul 2011

Small and pleasantly untypical hostel in a very center of Belgrade. I felt there like I was visiting an old friend. The hostel's owner Serdian is extremely friendly and helpful guy. If you don't feel like going out, you can just stay in the hostel and you'll still have great fun thanks to Serdian and the atmosphere of this place. If I'll come back to Belgrad I would definitely stay in Madness hostel again!!! GREAT PLACE!

• Poland,