Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 51

Shanghai Dock Bund Hostel

Shanghai, China

The building is a bit tired, but everyone there was great. The staff bent over backwards to make maps and write things down in Chinese, so i could get around. The rooms were good, not great. I had a single room , and it was just fine. The sweet part of staying here is the location to the bund. Just two blacks and your there. The other diamond was the front desk staff, who worked hard to help me catch the correct train, and send me to all the destinations in which my guide book pointed me.

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

This place is the best. The staff is off the hook. Will help you out in all of your travel needs.

Boomerang Hotel

Luxor, Egypt

The Boomerang is the best. Mia and her husband ran a great hostel/hotel. You would have to be high if you wanted to stay anywere else in Luxor other than the Boomerang.

Thank you! We are pleased that you liked our hotel. It was lovely to meet you.

Atillas Getaway

Selcuk, Turkey

Atillas Getaway is far more than a Hostel. It is a total getaway, and Atilla and family, do an outstanding job making your stay extremely pleasant. They shuttle you all about, and give you great advice on the sites to see on the area and around Turkey. Give them your business, you won't be disapointed

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

The Lub-d is a wonderful place to stay. I would have no problem staying there again and again. It's the bomb.