Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 21

• 28th Sep 2013

• 29th Jul 2013

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

very rude and unhelpful manager.

• 28th Jul 2013

Milan, Italy

• 12th Jul 2013

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

dishonest stuffs ,did't give my key deposit back

• 4th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

the napolitan guys working in reception and bar are very fun and nice !!!

• 28th Jun 2013

Agora Hostel

Catania, Italy

in my room there is a green emergency exit light --on our face at night.

• 19th Jun 2013

Your Hostel

Palermo, Italy

loved the free diner on the roof with music when everyone gathered together!!!!!! location is better than another la quatro cantti hostel!!!

• 13th Jun 2013

Ai Quattro Canti

Palermo, Italy

me and another guy in same room both got bites by ..not sure bugs or scabies. they don't have duvet cover ...my bed wasn't clean. one girl was bag snatched .it's located in a small alley and dodgy surroundings make it unsafe for solo travellers. I changed to your hostel palermo instead.

• 10th Jun 2013

Trinity College Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

No need to say how excellent what they offer --located country's best university:gym ,college field ,location... Staffs are serious with their job and very considerate! As solo traveller , a hostel offer much better atmosphere but still I met cool apartment mates!!! Problem-- there's no wifi in the rooms in some old buildings .check with them beforehand !!!

• 1st Jun 2013

Jacobs Inn

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Rude, unhelpful, dishonest receptionists. Especially if you stayed longer when they get suspicious and tired of you .Like me being asked to leave suddenly after my staying for one month without harming anything in the hostel. 1.terrible reading area in the basement :poor lightening ,airless ,noise from ground... 2.Room is always too hot or too cold 3.kichen is tiny ,messy and always missing cooking ware However: 1.in the weekends ,crazy and great parties by some latinos 2.great locatio

• 6th Mar 2013
  • China

From a Chinese european residence point of view ,this courtyard hostel is surprisingly beautiful!!! Beautiful guests and great ,very traditional Chinese vibe!!!

• 20th Jan 2013

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

• 9th Dec 2012

Don't like paris

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Helpful ,friendly ,Great staffs they post me my iphone (left in the locker) to France immediately!!!

Italy is still the perfect lover in my heart!!!cute italian breakfast here , with relaxing balcony and quite a bit of space in the room!!! The receptionist guy used to play beautiful guitar songs was very nice accompany with me(sophie the Chinese girl), Come stai?!!!

• 13th Nov 2012

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

I checked out late at 2 o'clock in the afternoon and this receptionist(an australian girl) told me I'm not able to stay there any more ,without giving me any notice before . and she was even singing happily when she told the manager this. Unbelievable!

• 12th Apr 2012

Dublin, Ireland

Very friendly stuff they had my luggage there for a week without any charge when I went to Galway , As well , I think the location was the best among hostels in Dublin , lots of space , the space look like a cafe beside music room(a piano!) was lovely to chill out , the smoking area with sofa and the hammock room was so nice and cozy !!!

• 18th Mar 2012

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

clean , a lovely kitchen with everything! but the nightporter was obciously unfriendly and unhelpful ! Also it's less characteristic than Kinlay hostel galway where I've stayed.

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

I promised the manager for a lovely review , when I asked him for a nicer price coz I was in a budget travelling . great kitchen offers everything !

• 30th Jan 2012

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

excellent hostel ! stuffs are so friendly to take u out

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

go to the common room!! coolest hostel in dublin to meet coolest people! so easy for a solo traveller like me !!wonderful stuffs, responsible and friendly!!! only complain was the location in a busy area made it hard to relax walking around

• 14th Dec 2011

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

the common room was , not ,characteristic ,hard to meet cool people for a solo traveller.

• 15th Oct 2011