Reviews: dccapella

Square Independencia Hostel, Mendoza, Argentina
24th Nov 2015

PataPata Hostel, Valparaiso, Chile
21st Nov 2015

The hostel is in a nice location, close to restaurants, bars, markets and places of interest. The place is a little run down but its good. Beds and showers are nice and staff was helpful.

Plaza de Armas Hostel, Santiago, Chile
8.0
17th Nov 2015

The location is great, really close to the metro and in an old and traditional square. The rooms and beds are fine, not great but not bad. The place could be a little more clean and the shower is awfull. Its worth the price.

Arcadia Hostel, Medellin, Colombia
7.7
9th Nov 2015

Good beds and good staff. I stayed 4 nights in a six bed dorm with a bathroom and it was really good. I decided to stay one more night and since they were almost full I had to stay in a bedroom with no bathroom, and the shared bathroom is terrible, one of the worst I've seen. The location is pretty good but a little far from the metro station, not a problem if you enjoy a 20 minutes walk, like I do.

AK-Hostel, Bogota, Colombia
5th Nov 2015

Nice beds, nice bathrooms, the place was clean and the staff was really helpful. The location is fine, safe at night and there are lots of bars and restaurants close, but the are is not the most interesting, there aren't any cultural or historical places to visit near it.

• Brazil, All Male Group, 25-30
Che Lagarto Hostel Trindade, Trindade, Brazil
5.7
25th Oct 2013

I only stayed there for one night, even though I had a reservation for four nights. When I arrived the receptionist told me they didn't find my reservation and that they only had the room I wanted (4 beds) for the first night. He also told me that he couldn't do anything about the reservation fee that I had already payed. I didn't see much of the place as I only stayed one night and even though it looks like a good place I would never ever even think about staying there again. Such disrespect!

Panorama Hostel EcoBackpackers, Florianopolis, Brazil
2nd Aug 2012

A great hostel in my opinion. Nice rooms ad good (private) bathrooms, everything was excellently clean. Great breakfast. It's a walking distance to banks, supermarkets, restaurants etc. Ando also to a bus stop that can take you to the beaches and other places of interest. And the price is great for what it offers. I would stay there again.

Hostel Santantao, Evora, Portugal
24th Mar 2012

I really liked this hostel. The location couldn't be better, the rooms are comfortable, with locker in it and also very clean. The bathrooms was individual, which is very important to me when choosing a hostel. They offer free breakfast and have wi-fi too.

Grande Hostel de Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal
18th Mar 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The location is vey good. The house where the hostel is located is very big, with several lounge areas inside and outside. The bedrooms are nice. The bathrooms/showers are good too. There's a kitchen where you can cook and keep things in the refrigerator. The only bad point is that they don't sell water or other drinks there, but there are stores near, where you can buy stuff. The staff of the hostel is very nice and helpful.

Aveiro Rossio Hostel, Aveiro, Portugal
15th Mar 2012

Great hostel. Very clean and comfortable. Great individual bathrooms/showers. The breakfast was good. Laundry for a reasonable price. The only thing I disliked a little is that the computers and wifi weren't so good, but it's not really a big deal.

Garden House Hostel, Porto, Portugal
13th Mar 2012

This hostel is great. The house where it is is very nice and spacious. Everything is nice and clean. There's an open lounge area at the back of the house which is great. There's also and lounge area inside with TV, movies and a guitar. Breakfast s very good. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The computers are very good and the wifi didn't failed me for a second. I would surely stay there again.

Indigo Youth Hostel, Valencia, Spain
2nd Mar 2012

Great location, in the historical center but far from noisy places and parties. Good bathrooms and showers. Beds and lockers we're also good. My room didn't have a pace to hang clothes/ towel tought. Good computers but no so great wifi. The only thing I didn't like is that the hostel doesn't offer breakfast, it has a kitchen but I didn't use it so I can't say anything about it. I liked the place and would stay there again.

Home Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
12th Jan 2012

I have stayed in Home two times and I won't ever look for another hostel in Lisbon. The place is great, the staff is great, the location too and mama's dinner is the best. This place is flawless.