Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Che Lagarto Hostel Trindade

Trindade, Brazil

I only stayed there for one night, even though I had a reservation for four nights. When I arrived the receptionist told me they didn't find my reservation and that they only had the room I wanted (4 beds) for the first night. He also told me that he couldn't do anything about the reservation fee that I had already payed. I didn't see much of the place as I only stayed one night and even though it looks like a good place I would never ever even think about staying there again. Such disrespect!

• 25th Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Panorama Hostel EcoBackpackers

Florianopolis, Brazil

A great hostel in my opinion. Nice rooms ad good (private) bathrooms, everything was excellently clean. Great breakfast. It's a walking distance to banks, supermarkets, restaurants etc. Ando also to a bus stop that can take you to the beaches and other places of interest. And the price is great for what it offers. I would stay there again.

Hostel Santantao

Evora, Portugal

I really liked this hostel. The location couldn't be better, the rooms are comfortable, with locker in it and also very clean. The bathrooms was individual, which is very important to me when choosing a hostel. They offer free breakfast and have wi-fi too.

Grande Hostel de Coimbra

Coimbra, Portugal

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The location is vey good. The house where the hostel is located is very big, with several lounge areas inside and outside. The bedrooms are nice. The bathrooms/showers are good too. There's a kitchen where you can cook and keep things in the refrigerator. The only bad point is that they don't sell water or other drinks there, but there are stores near, where you can buy stuff. The staff of the hostel is very nice and helpful.

Aveiro Rossio Hostel

Aveiro, Portugal

Great hostel. Very clean and comfortable. Great individual bathrooms/showers. The breakfast was good. Laundry for a reasonable price. The only thing I disliked a little is that the computers and wifi weren't so good, but it's not really a big deal.

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

This hostel is great. The house where it is is very nice and spacious. Everything is nice and clean. There's an open lounge area at the back of the house which is great. There's also and lounge area inside with TV, movies and a guitar. Breakfast s very good. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The computers are very good and the wifi didn't failed me for a second. I would surely stay there again.

Indigo Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

Great location, in the historical center but far from noisy places and parties. Good bathrooms and showers. Beds and lockers we're also good. My room didn't have a pace to hang clothes/ towel tought. Good computers but no so great wifi. The only thing I didn't like is that the hostel doesn't offer breakfast, it has a kitchen but I didn't use it so I can't say anything about it. I liked the place and would stay there again.

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I have stayed in Home two times and I won't ever look for another hostel in Lisbon. The place is great, the staff is great, the location too and mama's dinner is the best. This place is flawless.