I read that people were complaining about the staff, but I only have good experiences. Very helpful! Not all were great at engligh, but they did really try their hardest to help. I'm very happy with my stay and even went back for one more night later on! Toilets were really clean and fresh. The only thing I miss is a proper kitchen, but I've missed that throughout whole Asia.

• 16th Oct 2014

Adelaide, Australia

• 21st Jul 2014

Sydney Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

The location is perfect, in the city center. Really central! We've had a few different rooms here, some beds are really hard and some are okay. The pillows are a bit strange. The kitchen is small, as people say, but I still found it to be worth the location. Plenty of bathrooms, though not always that clean. The female bathrooms were better. Still an okay hostel and we extended our stay.

• 29th Oct 2013

Nomads Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

This must be one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Australia. It felt like a hotel compared to others I've been to. Showers, bathroom, kitchen, it was all well equipped and clean! Staff was really nice and found us a room even though the whole town was fully booked one night. I highly recommend this hostel. The hostel was our highlight in Byron bay.

• 25th Oct 2013

Sleeping Inn Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Nice place, I liked it!

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Sweden

Hi Clara Thank you very much for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure having you here :) We wish you all the best for the rest of your travels. The Sleeping Inn Team

Smart Hyde Park Inn