HI - Boston

Boston, USA

Great place to stay! Not cheap, but worth every penny! Would recommend to anyone.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

Excellent hostel, great location, very clean, good bathrooms/kitchen and very friendly staff. Free internet access also a nice bonus. Overnight security may need reviewing however, as I did visit the bathroom in the middle of one night only to find what looked like a homeless man sleeping in the corridor! Would stay here again.

Thanks for the nice review! Just to let you know, that wasn't a homeless person. The night you're referring to was when we had our pub crawl. The gentleman in question was out with us and when he got back at about 3 am along with a few other guests, he felt as though he was going to throw up (a few too many drinks I guess) and decided to stay in the hallway by the bathroom so as not to bother anyone in the dorm room. Nice guy, but I would agree with you - not the most "stylish" I would say.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Great location, very clean and good facilities.

Thanks so much! Our facilities including free coffee tea and toast 24/7 are a favorite for all ;)

Girassol Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great hostel! Good location close to the Metro station, with a supermarket right across the street. Nice kitchen and dorm rooms, Wi-Fi that actually works and very friendly staff! Recommended!

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

Great hostel, located very close to the bus terminal (always a good thing). Nice big living room, great garden to hang out in. Margerita the dog is a very cute and friendly bonus!

Superb hostel, possibly the best I've stayed in during my entire trip!

Thank you men! We apprecciate it

Sol Atacama Hostel

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Great value hostel! Only one bathroom but that´s really not a problem as the hostel is small and there are never too many people around. Nice courtyard which is great to relax in and soak up some sun! Really friendly staff too. Recommended!

Arica Unite

Arica, Chile

Really nice hostel. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Good place to relax, and it´s right next to the beach. Recommended.

Ica Wasi Hospedaje

Ica, Peru

Giancarlos was extremely friendly and welcoming - he even gave me a tour of Ica in the evening and told me all about the history and culture of the area. Nothing is too much trouble for him, and he is full of enthusiasm! Really enjoyed my stay here - highly recommended!

Helpful staff, great location, clean comfy beds and breakfast included. Can´t ask for anything more, especially when the nightly rate is so low! Recommended.

NgocThao GuestHouse