• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
Klein Hostel, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
6.3
28th Oct 2016

The pictures look much better then reality. The hostel is okay, but I stayed at much better ones. When we were there there weren't many guests. The pool wasn't that clean (okay it wasn season but it wa warm enough to take a bath). The Bathrooms are okay, but they don't check it so often I think. The windows don't really close so I had a cocroach in my room which the owner killed for me. The Chilloutarea is okay, some sofas and some chairs at the pool. The breakfast was okay.

Smarthostel-Berlin, Berlin, Germany
7.4
4th Jan 2014

Als Einzelreisender nicht zu empfehlen, da es sehr anonym ist. Für Gruppen gut, unser Zimmer war groß und geräumig. Leider gibt es keine Küche, dafür aber genügend Imbisseum die Ecke. W-lan leider nicht in den Zimmern, wäre nicht so schlimm, wenn der Aufzug nicht kaputt gewesen wäre. Ansonsten super Lage, nettes Personal und saubere Zimmer, die täglich gereinigt werden

• Germany, Female, 18-24
High 5 Hostel, Gdansk, Poland
4th Aug 2013

I came back to Happy Seven because I have already been there once. It was great again and I'm sure, taht I will come back!

Merak House, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
6.9
22nd Jul 2013

Actually when we arrived we got placed in another hostel just arround the corner to stay with our friends, who booked later.

Hostel Miturno, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
7.1
21st Jul 2013

The hostel in in a great location, but the kitchen is a bit poor equiped. Anyway the poeple were nice and we had a good time there.

Hostel Dino, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
6.0
20th Jul 2013

Its not a normal hostel. Its just an Apartment, calling itself "Hostel". Also the owner did not get the hostelsense and everything is forbidden after midnight (even just sitting on the stairs.). There is just one bathroom for the whole house and after two people took a shower its totally wet. Also she does not try at all to help you. When I told her, that there is a Problem with the Wifi she told me, that it should be working so she can't help me and its my poblem.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
Hostel Giramondo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
8.0
9th Oct 2011

It was nice but the Party in the Celler at Sunday morning made it a bit difficult to sleep.