• England, Mixed Group, 25-30

Sydney Harbour YHA, Sydney, Australia
30th May 2014

Pride of Paddington, London, England
16th Dec 2013

Me and my daughter's stay at the Pride of Paddington was very good. Its main attraction is the friendly , homely, relaxed atmosphere. I found the service very good and I enjoyed a yummy latte each morning with my breakfast. The food in the pub is value for money and great to relay on if you are too tired to seek another eating place. The beds are clean and snuggly warm. My only suggestion is to turn off the hand dryer next to the girls dorm at night as it woke us up every time somebody used it!

Pride of Paddington, London, England
14th Jul 2011

My daughter and I loved staying here. The staff were professional helpful, accomodating, fun and friendly. The security in the rooms was excellent. Lockers for everyone and lockable cages under the beds. It was great value with added extras such as the yummy varied breakfast with swift service. We stayed again after a trip away and we felt welcomed. Thank you Pride of Paddington I will definately be recommending your hostel :-)