Budget Hotel Tourist Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

good breakfast and location. Not very helpful staff. they close common areas at 2 or 3 am. you cant hang out there. in general, good hostel.

Hayarkon 48 Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

Great hostel. great location. helpful staff.

Soho Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Good location. thats it.

• 14th May 2014

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

If you plan to party, stay in Taksim. If you want to be near the tourist attactions, this is your choice.

• 13th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We arrives too early, but they let us in. that was nice. Nice location. coral reefs in the beach. nice shops.

• 11th May 2014

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

I liked the hostel. Very well location. Bad thing , no breakfast.

• 10th May 2014

Legends

Rome, Italy

The location was good. Breakfast was really good if u like sweet things. I was very happy to be there.

Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

The location was excellent. Breaksfast ok. I just didnt like the fact they didnt have a PRINTER. I asked the guy , he said they never needed one. So silly answer. They send you to a distant place to print your boarding pass. The peruvian guy that works in the front desk dindt want to tell me his nationality. I know he was peruvian because my friend told me. This guy wasnt very helpful.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I enjoyed every minute of my stay. It has a swimming pool that is actually open, a small but nice sauna, and many other things to make your stay pleasant. The only downside is it's a bit far (not so much) besides the metro and subway system is open all night long. Super safe indoors and outdoors. In general, berlin is safe. I would definetly stay there again.

MuchoMadrid

Madrid, Spain

I liked it. Very good breakfast. The location is amazing ,on Gran Via avenue.

Good things: breakfast. location, nice staff Bad things: cramped rooms.

Nice hostel.It was better before.

Albergo Carola

Genoa, Italy

Even though I stayed only one night , I enjoyed the fact that they gave us the key and were not pressed to pay right away like in other hostels. It's very clean. Perfect for one night . It's pretty close to train station( genova brignole) The staff is very friendly and organized. At least this is what I observed. Highly recommended for short stays.

Kimbas Bungalows Mancora

Mancora, Peru

They dont have a kitchen. The breakfast is good. its really quiet.

Hotel San José

Piura, Peru

No fue lo que esperaba!!

Nos gusto mucho el lugar. La pasamos muy comodo. Las chicas encargadas fueron muy amables, excepto por el muchacho que no respondia los saludos, pero eso fue lo de menos. En general, LO disfrutamos :)

Hola , que bueno que la pasaste chevere. Esperamos que regreses pronto con tus amigos o familiares. Estamos trabajando para mejorar nuestro servicio. Saludos, Flying Dog Hostels

The Pit Stop Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

Es un lugar para backpackers de reino unido mayormente. no va mucha gente latina asi que es medio aburrido. La ubicacion es excelente.

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

I liked this hostel!!! I felt very safe .Stay here.