PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I enjoyed every minute of my stay. It has a swimming pool that is actually open, a small but nice sauna, and many other things to make your stay pleasant. The only downside is it's a bit far (not so much) besides the metro and subway system is open all night long. Super safe indoors and outdoors. In general, berlin is safe. I would definetly stay there again.

MuchoMadrid

Madrid, Spain

I liked it. Very good breakfast. The location is amazing ,on Gran Via avenue.

Vintage Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

Good things: breakfast. location, nice staff Bad things: cramped rooms.

Nice hostel.It was better before.

Albergo Carola

Genoa, Italy

Even though I stayed only one night , I enjoyed the fact that they gave us the key and were not pressed to pay right away like in other hostels. It's very clean. Perfect for one night . It's pretty close to train station( genova brignole) The staff is very friendly and organized. At least this is what I observed. Highly recommended for short stays.

Kimbas Bungalows Mancora

Mancora, Peru

They dont have a kitchen. The breakfast is good. its really quiet.

Hotel San José

Piura, Peru

No fue lo que esperaba!!

Nos gusto mucho el lugar. La pasamos muy comodo. Las chicas encargadas fueron muy amables, excepto por el muchacho que no respondia los saludos, pero eso fue lo de menos. En general, LO disfrutamos :)

Hola , que bueno que la pasaste chevere. Esperamos que regreses pronto con tus amigos o familiares. Estamos trabajando para mejorar nuestro servicio. Saludos, Flying Dog Hostels

The Pit Stop Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

Es un lugar para backpackers de reino unido mayormente. no va mucha gente latina asi que es medio aburrido. La ubicacion es excelente.

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

I liked this hostel!!! I felt very safe .Stay here.