• 26th Mar 2013

Very good location! :) Its a nice place to meet people but its not possible to have drinking games and stuff after 10 pm.. :(

• 7th Mar 2013

Comebackpackers

Berlin, Germany

Stayed there for the second time and it is still the best hostel ever! I think I will even visit there sometimes when I come to live in Berlin! ;)

• 29th Aug 2011

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I've been in my life!!!. *Its very beautiful and safe.. *Happy hour is awesome! *Staff is really really friendly *Very good place to meet new people! :) *I totally recommend! :)

• 22nd Aug 2011

Very nice hostel.. happy hour in the bar is good with really nice prices. o/ But if you dont have a laptop you will have to pay for internet.. and there is no kitchen which is problem with you want to save some money. The staff is also extremely nice and helpful.. the best one I found in a hostel.

• 16th Aug 2011

Comebackpackers

Berlin, Germany

Definetely the BEST hostel Ive been in my whole life!!! Its perfect really!!! the common area is perfect to make friends! its impossible not meeting everybody and not having drinking games before going out! hehe.. if you are traveling by yourself this is the best choice for sure.. if you want to meet people and party really hard is again the best option!! i loved so much.. all the staff are really nice too! you definetely should come here! and ahhhhh.. the localization also couldnt be better!

• 25th Jun 2011